It is currently May 7th, 2024, 1:13 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

lilgorg

this is such a great idea! a place to keep my notes of my MF journey. :D yay! i only hope that i can do a good job of logging on here and noting my ups and downs pretty regularly.

just logging in to start this up. i'll actually journal some later...

~kim
Read more : lilgorg | Views : 2086 | Replies : 56

Ktrout

OK, I'll be the first guy to start a journel.

It's been quite an experience and I'm very happy with where my journey has taken me so far. I weigh less now than I have in almost 15 years and I'm well on my way to my initial goal of 200lbs. My ultimate goal may be as low as 175lbs but I'm waiting to see how 200lbs is and how my DR feels about it. ...
Read more : Ktrout | Views : 3051 | Replies : 84

Ketann

I'm so excited about this! It will be great seeing everyone post their thoughts
during such an important journey.

I have lost 21 pounds on Medifast so far. I am also wearing 18 jeans, something I haven't worn for 6 or 7 years. Hubby was so shocked he made me buy some 16s also so we didn't have to shop again for a while! I was scared about even shopping. I have always hated clothes ...
Read more : Ketann | Views : 790 | Replies : 17

Serendipity

I love it, love it, love it! Blogging is a good release and I'm excited to get started.

Before, during and after pictures:

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4929

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8338

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/view ... hp?t=10036 (after photos)
Read more : Serendipity | Views : 37088 | Replies : 1446

falisamarie

I am so glad they came up with this. I have been on Medifast since January 15, 2006 and since that day have lost 76 pounds and have lost 90 pounds since my highest weight.

This is just a start but I will be back at the end of the day to post some more.
Read more : falisamarie | Views : 1666 | Replies : 32

DogMa

Edited to add intro, finally:

Most folks here already know me, so I'll keep it short. I'm 44, and I've been overweight since basically puberty. My first real, full-on diet was Weight Watchers at 18. I made it almost to goal, but not quite, and immediately gained everything back plus about 30 pounds.

Next diet: Atkins, when I was about 26. Made it to goal, maintained for three years. Then I listened to all the ...
Read more : DogMa | Views : 93571 | Replies : 3896

emarooster

Let me introduce myself. My goal is to take my son and father to Hawaii to see the whales this winter, ergo my theme. I was born in the Aloha State (my dad is retired USMC and I was born at Tripler) and want to go back for a visit. My dad is 72. If I want him to show my son (and me) the house we used to live in and any of the ...
Read more : emarooster | Views : 409 | Replies : 9

My Journal Rules

OK Guys,
We've had several requests to add a journal section to the forum (I think DogMa just resurfaced it in a recent post), so here it is.

This will only be accessible to registered users.

Name your personal thread your registered user "Screename".
All new posts not given the name of a registered user will be moved.
1 thread (post) per registered user.

What I'd like everyone to do is, make 1 post per ...
Read more : My Journal Rules | Views : 26329 | Replies : 17

eddieHoustonTX

I am gearing up to start my program tomorrow. My products came about 4 days ago and I am a bit nervous. Don't really know why! Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a few quick and easy lean and green meals. I am single, live alone and I should not have trouble refraining from the bad stuff. But Bonnie Wills, my advisor told me that someone used the McDonalds Chicken Caesar Salad for ...
Read more : eddieHoustonTX | Views : 6764 | Replies : 125

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286