It is currently May 28th, 2024, 7:50 pm

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Mike

Okay, here goes.
I have been well overweight all of my life.. literally... I remember being in 1st grade at 75 lbs. My first drivers license at 16 showed 320 lbs. By the time I met my wife to be (Diana) I was 420 lbs. When I finally decided after both of us trying many diets and programs together, with inspiration to look into it from our friend SharonR, I decided to have gastric bypass ...
Read more : Mike | Views : 17463 | Replies : 471

TheShadow

Okay, I'm starting my journal. This is day 10 and I am down 7 lbs so far. My top weight was 203, but I started the MF at 200.5. So today I am 193.5. I am not really having any trouble with this diet, the hardest thing for me is getting all the meals in. I am a total carb lover too, so I'm missing my bread and pasta. I've never been what you'd call ...
Read more : TheShadow | Views : 329 | Replies : 9

loriannk

Hmmmm...

I am not much of a writer. But here it goes. I just turned 33 and have been obese for about 13 years. Gain the weight after I started dating my husband. Shame on him for taking me out to eat all the time. ;) I have 3 kids with my youngest being 12 months old. I ended up having Gestational Diabetes with him. I had ...
Read more : loriannk | Views : 4925 | Replies : 162

Tankie

Let' see where do I start? Writing has never been my forte....hence me always trying to keep my posts short and sweet.....

I am 30 years old and have had a weight problem for most of my adult life. Most of it started packing on after my divorce in 1996. Plus I have spent the last 15 years of my life in the restaurant industry (talk about putting a fatty in her natural habitat). On ...
Read more : Tankie | Views : 454 | Replies : 13

Mellowmom

Grumble...grumble...grumble...

I just finished working on my first posting for this journal and when I hit submit it said "invalid session" and wiped out my posting..

grumble...grumble...grumble...

It's too late now. I tried. I'm going to bed. See you all tomorrow.

grumble..grumble...grumble....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Read more : Mellowmom | Views : 3410 | Replies : 89

Alpha Femme

well, i have a kind-of blog already. my dog writes it, and it deals with more than just the weight loss issues, but often goes there....

my name is alex. i'm 30. i have gone through some huge life changes, and i feel like removing myself from food addiction and the world of obesity is a huge and imprtant step in reclaiming myself. my intro comment tells some of the story...

i have always been ...
Read more : Alpha Femme | Views : 27971 | Replies : 924

jump4joy

I love this idea! Now I can satisfy my curiosity about the friends who post here and learn their stories. I'll be posting mine soon~ :D
Read more : jump4joy | Views : 2843 | Replies : 89

Ascicles

Today I stubbed my toe. It hurt.

I wrote a poem about it...

OUCH
OUCH
OUCH
OUCH
THAT HURT
OUCH
OUCH
OUCH
OUCH
Read more : Ascicles | Views : 1217 | Replies : 16

Drama Queen

Just wanted to join in on the journeling fun. Hope to have time to write more later about this amazing MF journey!
Read more : Drama Queen | Views : 1010 | Replies : 15

DntCryLilEmoGrl

well i do already have a weight loss blog, you can get to it by clicking the little www button below my post. I cheated a little, had extra lean. I know exactly why i did it. I am feeling in a bit of a funk, i am not the type to get upset about not having a boyfriend anymore, just guess i go through my little times when i get down and wouldnt mind ...
Read more : DntCryLilEmoGrl | Views : 3832 | Replies : 113

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286