New to program-excited about finding this board!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to program-excited about finding this board!

Postby oksoonergirl26 » March 20th, 2009, 5:42 pm

I just started Medifast on Wednesday. It has not been as bad I as thought it would be. Two of my friends have been on the plan (one for 3 weeks and one for 4 months) and between the two they convinced me to try this instead of the drastic measure of lap-band or gastric bypass. I had a really bad day yesterday, but I was only able to get in 2 Medifas tmeals and 2 snacks, plus my "lean and green". I won't do that again! Despite feeling poorly and having to watch every food commercial that CBS has chosen to run during March Madness I did not stray from the plan. Today I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of the chocolate appetite suppressant shake, and the white cheddar crisps are the best salty snack ever! I am going to a weekly meeting a local Medifast center and I am hoping that the ease and convenience of the program, support of my friends, and accountability will help me lose the 75 pounds I need to get rid of.
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DiamondintheRough » March 22nd, 2009, 4:43 pm

Are you from Oklahoma? My kids are students at OU.
DiamondintheRough
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby oksoonergirl26 » March 24th, 2009, 4:01 pm

I am originally from Oklahoma, but I now live in Texas. My son is planning on going to Oklahoma to study meteorology when he gets out of high school. I still have 3 years before that occurs!
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DiamondintheRough » March 24th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Great, my son said they have one of the best programs at OU for meteorology. My kids both love going to school there.
DiamondintheRough
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.