DiamondintheRough

1 Thread per registered User.

DiamondintheRough

Postby DiamondintheRough » November 15th, 2008, 6:19 pm

I have made it through day 9. Yea for me!!!!! I received my Medifast order a couple of days ago which included 4 boxes of each new flavor of crunch bars. I am very happy that we can eat them for every meal if we want to.
DiamondintheRough
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby nickieluv » November 15th, 2008, 7:12 pm

Day 9 is definitely an accomplishment - congratulations! It's always a fun day when the new order arrives - enjoy it and don't forget to share your losses (and all other good things) with us!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Tawanda » November 16th, 2008, 11:04 am

Congratulations to you on sticking to program!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » November 16th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Great job Diamond!! Keep up the good work.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Just say NO!

Postby DiamondintheRough » November 17th, 2008, 12:52 pm

Thanks Ladies, the new bars are making this easy for me. No fuss, no muss, just like eating a candy bar! I did have a birthday dinner to attend last night. My family gets together for a big meal every time someone has a birthday. Sometimes I do ok at these events and sometimes I see it as an excuse to go off plan. I always think that I will eat whatever I want and then go back on plan the next day. I think we all know that this does not work!! The next day you crave stuff you shouldn't eat and the next thing you know you are off the wagon and gaining instead of losing. WELL, Guess WHAT? Last night I took my own grilled chicken salad and my own salad dressing with me. I ate three stalks of celery just before I went so I wasn't very hungry and I did not eat anything else while I was there. They had homemade lemon pie, baked fudge with ice cream and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I just said NOOOO. I feel GREAT and if I can do it ANYBODY can do it!!!!!!!!!!! Take control and just say NO! It's funny how friends and family get in our way sometimes. Don't let them!
DiamondintheRough

Postby nickieluv » November 17th, 2008, 1:53 pm

It is possible to get back on plan the next day, but not without a lot of mental effort and huge willpower. You're right, it is just better to not go off in the first place. I think we all know that, but sometimes food gets the better of us. Good for you, taking your own food - you've handled a big family deal, now the holidays should be a piece of cake. ;) :lol:
nickieluv

Good News

Postby DiamondintheRough » February 26th, 2009, 8:24 pm

I had a couple of pairs of size 12 pants that I picked up a few weeks ago. They were a little snug at the time but now they fit perfectly and my 14's are too big! IT'S WORKING!!!!!
DiamondintheRough

Postby ChynnaDoll » February 26th, 2009, 9:36 pm

WOW!!!!!...that is GREAT news Diamond :-P
You must feel sooooo good!!
Keep doing what you're doing..it's WORKING!

btw...i'm Chyna...nice to meet you.
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Karli » February 27th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Hi Diamond ! Hey, we are both slimming out of our 14's and into our 12's at the same time ! Except, you are ahead of me as I won't dare wear my 12's in public yet :). Sounds like you are doing great, keep up the good work !
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Elke » March 2nd, 2009, 6:25 pm

I love this, I am so there with you all. I am in 14 and they seem loose, maybe its mental, if I think thin, I will be.... anyway I wont try 12 just yet, gonna wait till I hav at least 10 lbs gone. You all are just what I need, thank you!
Elke

Postby DiamondintheRough » March 8th, 2009, 6:00 pm

It is great to have people here we can share things with alright. I tried to post in roll call but it said invalid session. That really irritates me. I still weigh 164,so no loss this week, but I feel like any day now I'm about to drop another pound. Two people have asked me if I am about "done" and told me that they don't think I need to lose any more weight. Gotta love em......
DiamondintheRough

Postby nickieluv » March 8th, 2009, 6:02 pm

I'm sure it's fun to hear those comments even if we don't agree with them. I think most people are used to a somewhat 'chubby' populace, and when you see someone who is really at their ideal weight it looks too thin compared to the rest of the world. Not that you are chubby! I'm just saying - goals are important and I'm glad you're sticking to yours. May we all hear those comments someday!
nickieluv

Postby Karli » March 14th, 2009, 7:27 am

Hey, Diamond, how's it going ? Cheers to you today !
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Check-In

Postby DiamondintheRough » March 22nd, 2009, 5:11 pm

I have been on vacation all week for spring break with my two college students. We took a road trip and visited my family in North Dakota. I took medifast with me but for the most part I just ate regular food but tried to be very careful. Vegetables and meat, no pasta, no potates, no bread. I did have about 24 hours where I said the heck with it and I had things I shouldn't (my siblings are in their 20's and insisted we go out for beer on St Patrick's day). I am back on plan and down to 162, so no harm done thankfully. Glad to see everyone and some newcomers!
Jen
DiamondintheRough

Return to My Journal