New Crunch Bars

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New Crunch Bars

Postby TamiL » March 13th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Hello....Im an old time Medifaster...who is back! :) I did medifast years ago and lost the weight I desired....but some weight back on and decided to go back to medifast for a fast loss and maintain.

the NEW CRUNCH bars....are AWESOME...however, I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me....

the NEW BARS say they are "interchangeable" just like a shake....so does that mean when "on the go" I can have 3 bars instead of 3 shakes if I have too..????

has anyone experienced a weight loss with just the bars? or using more than one bar a day?

Its good to be back!! :)
TamiL :lol:
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby katieb920 » March 14th, 2009, 5:58 am

LEigh is right I think everyone is different. I feel the shakes fill me up a lot more. For instance Karli loves the bars. And that is what she uses everyday.

Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby TamiL » March 14th, 2009, 12:07 pm

Thank you both for helpin out...yes...I agree the shakes fill you up more...and I love the taste of them too....but the bars are great for on the go as well as the RTD shakes!! :) can it be any easier....I say this NOW.....lol!! I CAN DO THIS AGAIN!! :)

TamiL

Postby ladyhawke » March 20th, 2009, 10:29 am

Hi, I'm back again, also and want to try the new bars...any opinions on the different flavors are appreciated..I think I want to try the cinnamon roll and the peanut butter ones...of course the choc mint, that is a given.

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone.

LH
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby TamiL » March 20th, 2009, 10:34 am

Hi!
I LOVE THE PEANUT butter bars the best...the cinnamon roll and lemon ones are a bit too sweet tasting...but the chocolate crunch and peanut butter are YUMMY!! those are really the only ones Ive tried so far, but my husband keeps stealing my Peanut butter ones...so I had to hide them!! :-P

TamiL

Postby ladyhawke » March 20th, 2009, 10:46 am

Thanks Tamil.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby nickieluv » March 20th, 2009, 5:21 pm

My favorite are the PB as well. I prefer the old style chocolate mint but the new crunch kind are OK. Cinnamon roll was surprisingly good - lemon meringue was not for me, it reminded me of the white-yogurt-type-covered old bars and I never liked those. Strawberry crunch was OK but not as strawberry-tasting as I'd hoped it would be.

But it all depends on your tastes - Leigh loves the lemon meringue. So I'd advise buying a box of each if you can afford it and going from there. Or maybe you could buy a sample - just one of each kind of bar.

In general, though, I love the idea of the crunch bars and they are the mainstay of my program now (or will be, once I get going again in April).
nickieluv

Crunch bars

Postby oksoonergirl26 » March 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm

I really like the Chocolate Crunch and the new S'Mores crunch. I didn't care for the Lemon Meringue either.
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Crunch Bars

Postby DiamondintheRough » March 22nd, 2009, 4:40 pm

I guess we all have very different tastes. Personally I love the chocolate mint crunch, followed by lemon meringue and then peanut butter. Chocolate crunch tastes too "fake" and the caramel crunch isn't anywhere near as yummy as caramel nut bars. I did not care for cinnamon roll crunch but my husband (who is not on plan but eats the bars when he is in a rush) loved it.
DiamondintheRough
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.