falisamarie

1 Thread per registered User.

falisamarie

Postby falisamarie » June 8th, 2006, 5:55 am

I am so glad they came up with this. I have been on Medifast since January 15, 2006 and since that day have lost 76 pounds and have lost 90 pounds since my highest weight.

This is just a start but I will be back at the end of the day to post some more.
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 9th, 2006, 5:41 am

Yesterday was a good day although a bit emotional with trying to decide which home is the right home for us to buy, I was talking with my dear hubby about it and burst into tears. The fact that TOM is visiting doesn't help matters I am sure.

I was just thinking today that I am almost down to the weight that my mom is and she is thrilled for me.

Only 54 pounds to go til I am at goal!

WOOO HOOOOOO

Will write more later

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby falisamarie » June 10th, 2006, 4:40 pm

I woke up sick today so did not get in all my meals so far. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am hoping for a good week although TOM is here but with Medifast and God, all things are possible

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby falisamarie » June 12th, 2006, 12:25 pm

OK it is definately Monday! There is a Tropical Storm looming off the coast and it is rainy and yucky here. Not that I am complaining because we definately need the rain here.

I am going through a weird time right now. I just want "regular" food.

We had to go out today so the family stopped to eat at Burger King and I literally had to get up and leave the restaurant. I swear I am so weak.

I often wonder if I will ever be strong and confident when it comes to matters of food.

Off to have another shake
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby FORMOMMY » June 12th, 2006, 1:01 pm

Vicky - I couldn't have said it better myself. I have many words that I have used to describe you Lisa and weak is definitely not one of them. The fact that you have stayed 100% compliant is phenomenal and something that many of us cannot claim....your shrinking numbers are a testament to that.

You are an extremely strong, and faith-filled woman and I am honored to call you my cyber friend :)

Hugs,
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Zinkette99 » June 12th, 2006, 1:19 pm

Um, weak? Honey, weak would have been getting in line and ordering a bacon double cheeseburger and calling it a day. But what you did was STRONG. I don't know at this point if I could have done that.

You are friggin awesome! Don't you forget it!
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby SharonR » June 12th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Exactly! When I first read that I was like....UHHH....it takes a STRONG WOMAN to get up and walk out!! You go girl!

~ Hugs ~

Sharon
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » June 12th, 2006, 2:14 pm

What everyone else said. I know weak, and you're nowhere near it. Give yourself a break!! (And maybe try validating your feelings. You're going through a lot and have every right to feel stressed, which is probably why you're suddenly so interested in food. WANTING food is not weak. Heck, giving in and EATING it on occasion doesn't make you weak, either. Completely giving up - now THAT would be weak.)
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 12th, 2006, 2:20 pm

I'm with Sharon. A weak person wouldn't have walked out the door.

You did what it took to carry on to your goal. Another battle won.
You're a winner....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby mellowmom » June 12th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Weak??Weak??? Absolutely NOT Weak! What you did took GUTS!!!!
Hey pardner...don't want to hear the word weak coming from my future Amazing Race Companion!!!

Lisa you are so amazingly strong. To be 100% compliant is fantastic and something very few of us can claim. (I know I can't) Please don't give in or give up. You are such a role model for the rest of us.

-Carmel
Shaken AND Stirred
3/24/06
5'8" 334/213/165
Re-started 1/7/09
5'8" 325/165
mellowmom
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby MusicalMomma Reloaded » June 13th, 2006, 6:05 am

Ditto everyone else! You are such a strong woman!!! You should be patting yourself on the back and posting "another NSV" post for that! Woman, you are a rock! And we love you!
~Joyce~
Formerly known as MusicalMomma
MusicalMomma Reloaded
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 13th, 2006, 7:06 am

Thank you all for your words, they really helped.

I am always my own worse critic.

Today is better but still rainy and gloomy. I am doing mostly shakes for awhile with the occasional bar when I am out and about.

Thursday will be 6 months on program and I can finally see a light at the end of this very long tunnel.

I am amazed when I think where I was just 6 months ago and how miserable I was compared to how I feel now.
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby Jan » June 13th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Happy Happy 6 months. :D
Look how far you've come and how great you are doing. I'm sooo happy for you.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » June 14th, 2006, 6:27 am

Vicky wrote: ... You're getting ready to move to another state. You're trying to buy a new house. You've got a sick sister you're worried about. ...

Lisa ~ I must have missed some major news when I was on vacation. What is going on? Where are you moving and why? What is wrong with your sister? Oh my gosh, is there anything I can do to help?
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » June 14th, 2006, 9:16 am

Well to explain to those of you who don't know the details I will start with a little background. I was born and raised in Orlando Florida and was the youngest of three girls in my family. I was blessed in that my parents have a wonderful marriage and I can honestly say that in my 35 years I have NEVER heard them fight. I am very close to my sisters. My oldest sister developed Type 1 diabetes when she was 17 and was classified as a brittle diabetic. Jumping ahead a bit I got pregnant and had my first child when I was 19. The next year I got married and pregnant again. I had my 2nd child when my first was just 18 months old and when I went for my 6 week check up after my 2nd child I found out I was pregnant with my third. I had always been overweight but three pregnancies in three years sent my weight skyrocketing. My husband was abusive in everyway possible and my marriage only last 3 (very long) years. After my divorce I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder but refused to take my meds as prescribed so that got progressivly worse. I met Rob :heart: totally by accident in a NASCAR chat room on the internet and we met and fell in love quickly. Well my bipolar was still out of control and emotionally I was a mess. I decided to check myself into the hospital and my middle sister offered to take care of my children while I got the help I needed. By this time my oldest sister had moved to North GA which really upset me. So with my kids cared for I went into the hospital for more than a month and got on a regiment of medications that were working for me. Rob and I married and 2 of my three children moved back home while the third (the oldest) stayed with my sister so she could continue her homeschooling.

Well now for the decision to move. I already stated that my sister is now in North GA. Well my parents have bought a house in TN and are planning on moving in the next year, so my middle sister buys a house near them in TN and they are moving in the next couple of months. My loving and wonderful husband told me that I need my family and that we can financially better ourselves by moving so we have made the decision and are in the process of finding our perfect house in the TN area.

As for my oldest sister, she had been sick for months and the problem was that when she was sick her BS would go up and when her BS went up she was not able to get well so it was a viscious cycle. About 2 weeks ago she went to her Dr and was put immediatly in the hospital because her BS was over 400. Well at the hosptial they did an EKG and moved her to ICU because the EKG showed she had a mild heart attack. She is home now and is doing much better. I talked to her this morning and her BS was 70!

I want to thank all of you who prayed for her and who encourage me to keep on program.

Right now with all the stress I am finding myself wanting off program foods but all of you have help keep me on the straight and narrow.

MF has changed my whole life. I am much better emotionally and my meds have been cut drastically.

Ok I will go now that I have written a novel.

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Next

Return to My Journal