Cold Medicine with sugar

We will be adding links and answers to some of the more common questions here. Check here before posting to see if your question has already been answered.

Cold Medicine with sugar

Postby TamiL » March 17th, 2009, 10:03 pm

Just a quick question....when I am usually sick (which I am getting now) I used to take nyquil before bed....however, there is sugars in there....

I went to the store and found sugar free thera-flu, it actually dosent taste so bad, you drink it...I figured that was better than something with sugar in it?

anyone have any advice about cough drops or what they have taken while sick and on thier first week of medifast not to mess up your ketosis?

thanks....
gosh...I want to eat the HOUSE latley...you know when your sick you just think eating will make you feel better? lol!! well I know it wont....I had some MF chicken noodle soup...god bless that wonderful soup!! :)

any info would be appreciated!
thanks
Tami :mrgreen:
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DogMa » March 19th, 2009, 2:41 pm

They make sugar-free cough drops, too. Check with the regular ones or in the diabetic section (or ask the pharmacist to point you in the right direction). Be careful not to have TOO many, though, because of the sugar alcohols.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)