It is currently May 19th, 2024, 8:41 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

MySpace

I generally post my weekly weight loss on MySpace. <snip>no urls please - Mr. Snippy</snip>
I also just started a Medifast group there, so you can join if you want. I'll be coming here. It seems like a great site. The one on myspace is simply for those who have MySpace who would like to join a group with similar interests.
Read more : MySpace | Views : 271 | Replies : 0

LIZABETTE

JUNE 21, 2006.

I go away from the boards for awhile and come back to discover this wonderful new thread. How terrific...a place to put into words whatever one feels, and with pictures, even.

I loved the beautiful pictures of Diana and Mike on their wedding day and her amazing story of their ongoing weight loss experiences…so touching and inspiring. Others I have read, but not nearly all. I look forward to reading them all ...
Read more : LIZABETTE | Views : 36310 | Replies : 1663

Nova

Alright, I'll give this a try. I've found so much support in the group, and I know journaling is supposed to help too.

A bit about me. I'm 37, happily married with 2 cats. I grew up in rural Illinois, got my engineering degree from a top 10 school, moved to Virginia where I worked and lived for 17 years. Last year, things were looking a little shaky at work, so I decided to make ...
Read more : Nova | Views : 6741 | Replies : 251

Diana

Ok...

Actually, I'm writing because Mike isn't here and I have a hard time going to bed.

My thoughts: I'll keep the abstract "poetry" to myself. My university supervisor liked it, but I think it cost me an interview in the Rogue Valley when I used it for my autobiography. (Actually, that prof was the first one to call it poetry. Perhaps in something besides our typical, English meter-and-rhyme definition, it might fit the definition.) ...
Read more : Diana | Views : 13324 | Replies : 327

JeepGirl

Allrighty figured I might as well jump in with both feet here!

Hi--My name is Reginia, I am 32 and I am on a quest to get healthy.

I was always relativly healthy or rather was until I turned 20 and was diagnosed with an immune disorder and put on a high dose of Pred for 2 yrs. Within the first 8 months I gained 75 lbs despite my attempts not to. It seemed my ...
Read more : JeepGirl | Views : 10047 | Replies : 414

Lital

OK - my turn to journal here.
I keep a journal on my computer but have used it to log in my walking mileage in the past. Lately, I've been adding comments about my weight loss.

My first week went really well.
This past week was my second week - and, well, I was a bit "weak."

I've been making much better food choices shopping at the grocery store for my family...my mistake was thinking ...
Read more : Lital | Views : 310 | Replies : 1

MyFriendTT (AKA Theresa)

WOW! How cool to be able to have your own journal to post whenever you want. I’ve been keeping a written journal since I was 15, so I have about 38 books filled. I still love to write by hand, but this might be a fun way to get some of my MF thoughts in every once in a while. I’ve never posted to a forum before so this should be interesting.

A little bit ...
Read more : MyFriendTT (AKA Theresa) | Views : 1063 | Replies : 21

Elke

Ok So I really don't have a weight loss log so why not try it. First little about me.
I never had a weight problem growing up, just after I had kids. I married my frist husband 2 weeks out of high school, he game me 3 wonderful boys and a broken heart. He cheated on me, not once but twice. That was time for me to move on.
I was content raising my three ...
Read more : Elke | Views : 11250 | Replies : 308

sidrah

Friday

I brought this up a couple of months ago, so I am glad to see it here! It really helps keep track of what you do each day. I am not stocked up and really need bags of ice today. Water here sucks. What is the point of having an ice maker in the freezer if the water is bad? Anyway...

I am just going to start off today by getting things going and ...
Read more : sidrah | Views : 14757 | Replies : 192

Karakuri

holy crap am i hungry right now. going to have my last MF of the day. prolly the hot chocolate. i wish it didn't taste weird tho.

i've lost half a pound since starting on monday. i wish it was more like 1 pound, but who am i kidding. :cry:

going to the movies today was hard. the smell of popcorn was so very ...
Read more : Karakuri | Views : 2102 | Replies : 55

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286