Lital

1 Thread per registered User.

Lital

Postby Lital » June 18th, 2006, 4:53 pm

OK - my turn to journal here.
I keep a journal on my computer but have used it to log in my walking mileage in the past. Lately, I've been adding comments about my weight loss.

My first week went really well.
This past week was my second week - and, well, I was a bit "weak."

I've been making much better food choices shopping at the grocery store for my family...my mistake was thinking that it would be ok for me to have off-program foods...even in smaller than moderation amounts. Well, that along with some end of year parties at school. I'm very surprised I haven't gained this week.

Next week will present the same challenges - but I think, I hope, I am ready for them. I know how I'll want to react, I just need to plan ahead of time how to be prepared.

So- I'm a little bummed. But I fit into my shorts yesterday!!!! I wasn't able to do that 2 weeks ago. (OK - they have stretchy waist - & I stretch the waist out to the max, but at least I can breathe in them! LOL!!)

~Li
Lital

Postby DogMa » June 18th, 2006, 5:03 pm

That's great about the shorts, Li! As for the rest, it's a learning process. Even if you aren't perfect this week, if you're better than you were last week (and last week you were better than you would have been before Medifast), then I say good for you!! I think it was Weight Watchers where they always said "progress, not perfection." I'm not one for slogans, but I kind of like that one.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to My Journal