Elke

1 Thread per registered User.

Elke

Postby Elke » June 17th, 2006, 8:09 am

Ok So I really don't have a weight loss log so why not try it. First little about me.
I never had a weight problem growing up, just after I had kids. I married my frist husband 2 weeks out of high school, he game me 3 wonderful boys and a broken heart. He cheated on me, not once but twice. That was time for me to move on.
I was content raising my three sons alone, I have my moms help thank God for her. Thats when I met my daughters father. He is a nice guy we got along real well and still do, the problem there was we got married cause I was preggers. BIG mistake.
Wow when I type this I feel almost ashamed, I met my 3rd and final husband on the internet. He was in Califrnia and I was in Arizona. He left everything to come here and we have been together for almost 7 yrs and married for almost 2.
I love to ride my motorcycle and I wanna be a HOT chick that rides and not a big biker momma. So after being on mf for about 3 weeks now I think I have lost 16 lbs, add 10 from Atkins before mf for a total of 26 lbs. I really don't "see" alot of difference except my skin feels looser and smooth, I guess its cause its not being stretched to extremes.
Well thats enough for now, I'm gonna go visit my son that just moved out :(
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 17th, 2006, 8:35 am

aww elke...i know you are missing your boy. but 16 lbs on mf is really good. hehe ur ahead of me by 2 :P

and dont feel ashamed of meeting him on the internet...thats so incredibly romantic he moved and left everything for you. :D *girly sigh* my cousin also met her hubby online. and who knows ...maybe i will? haha, you are doing really well though and i just wanted to tell you i am proud of you and the progress you have made on MF . well take care! posting your feelings and stuff really does help. i have my weight loss blog linked to my pro. i write in it quite a bit.

take care

jenn
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JeepGirl » June 17th, 2006, 10:09 am

Good job on the loss!

Never be embarassed on how you 2 met!! The length of time you have been together proves that Love can be found anywhere!! I fould say it proudly!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby SharonR » June 17th, 2006, 11:38 am

You weren't ashamed to have met your husband online where you? More so that you were preggers and got married because of it. Am I right, or wrong? lol

Either way, dont' look back, your happy now, have a great husband and woohoo you have lost 26 lbs!!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby Elke » June 18th, 2006, 9:34 am

You all are great. You also misunderstood or I missed typed. I am not ashamed of my husband, just that he is #3. I hate that I am young and have been there 3 times. I love my husband dearly and he would do anything for me. I am proud of how we met :)
Soory I can't type clear. Thanks for all the good words you send my way, I really appreciate all of you.
Jenn I will check out your blog, thanks again.
Elke

Postby Tiolazz » June 18th, 2006, 9:40 am

Hey Elke, I understood what you meant, and I met my hubby, (#2 by the way), on the internet also.... Thank God for modern technology, we would have never ever met otherwise, and he was the best thing that ever happened to me...

And your loss is great, keep it up girl......

and from your pics, I think you are already a hot biker mamma, not a big biker mamma.....

T
Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Elke » June 18th, 2006, 4:39 pm

I am glad we got that fixed, I hate being misunderstood thou it happens all the time to me. Thats another story another day.
I try to only weigh myself every OTHER day, doesn't always work. As I sit in the bathroom I look at that scale and think nope, not today then I stand up and step up on the scale.
It hasn't affected my mood yet but I am sure one day it will. Today was a day that I stepped up, I was down another 2 lbs. Also I think , well I know my husband is starting to notice. Thats a good thing. I love that when I walk across the living room he seems to be checking me out :) I can't remember the last time I got to him by just walking. Feels real good.
Anyway if that is too much info I am sorry, I am a very blunt person and I am not ashamed of who I am or what I do.
Elke

Postby Elke » June 19th, 2006, 8:33 am

Mondays are always hard for me cause thats when my husband leaves for the week. I guess in some ways its not so bad cause we seem to enjoy eachother more this way, but other times I just really miss him.
This time of the year is scary for me cause living in the forest in Az there are forest fires all the time. There is a huge one right now in Sedona, Az. If you have never been there, you missed out. Great place!
Ok so today I had a NSV I think thats the right letters. Without even trying I went in the 4th hole in my belt. HEHEHE I was like wait that feels different....yup it was number 4!!
I'm gonna run out of food soon, like in about a week maybe less. I hate that cause I have missed so much work due to surgeries and then an unrelated injury at work that we really can't afford this mf. My husband and I both see what a big difference it has made, no doubt I am loosing weight. Unless my ex pays his child support I don't know what I am gonna do.
Well now that I am totally depressed I will stop here.
Elke

Postby Elke » June 19th, 2006, 2:36 pm

I think today is getting better. Things at the doctors went well, I will be returning to work tomorrow, I can't get on the redgisters for a while but since that is not my primary job thats ok with my. My husband told me that he will be coming home more often. I guess you could say thing are getting better. Now if I could just find 140.00 dollars lying around.... prolly not gonna happen. Can't blame a girl for tying, hoping, wishing all the above.
Elke

Postby Elke » June 24th, 2006, 12:31 pm

This has not been a good week. I don't know how much longer my mf food will last and I am scared for when it runs out. I don't wanna gain all that weight back. I know I have learned some things about this diet along the way but still I'm a little freaked.
My car got wrecked last week and we took it to the shop today, didn't even realize..forgot more than anything that they will want a deductable 500.00...I was not ready for that, nor was my husband. I am not sure what we are gonna do or how we are gonna get through this.
I can't seem to stay off the scale, I weigh myself EVERY single day, am I insane or what??? I hate that but yet I can't stop. I am not ready to give up my scale like some of you have...still too attached I guess.
I am feeling very depressed today, I hate that, I haven't left like this for a long time. I battled depression after my daughter was born, should have been before that but I had no idea what was going on. I didn't know there was a name for what I was feeling...now I know.
I wish I had something witty or funny to type but that aint gonna happen.
Please pray for my and my family, this didn't happen overnight, it was a lot of different things that put us here...all of which are my fault. I know it will take time to get out of this.
Elke

Postby alpha femme » June 24th, 2006, 1:07 pm

thinking about you...

i know it's hard, but we gotta believe everything will work out.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Zinkette99 » June 24th, 2006, 1:10 pm

Elke if you were closer to me I would definitely come over and share a couple days food with you. I know it's hard. You are in my prayers. And you CAN do this, even if you have to go off MF for a short bit. Although MF is incredible you can get some results without it. I know you can still do this!
25 years old
5'8
Started MF'ing: 6/5/06
267/247/135

"Strive for perfection, allow for error. If you haven't given up, you haven't failed."
Courtesy of ChiNut :):)
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 24th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Hi Elke, I SO wish I could do something to help you! I just want to make it all better! I hope this weekend goes well for you!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Elke » June 24th, 2006, 5:38 pm

Thank you all for all the good thoughts. It means the world to me.
On a happier note I went "shopping" for a smaller pair of pants, I say "shopping" cause all I did was try on 14's. I grabbed 3 pair and was able to get 1 pair up and zipped. The other 2 were a joke, why is that? Course just the fact that I was even thinking about 14's is awesome. I went to work the other day and forgot to put on my belt, was in a hurry or something. My arms got a workout from pulling up my pants all day. Had one co-worker threaten to get me bundgie cords to hold my pants up...yea that felt good :)
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » June 24th, 2006, 5:50 pm

That's so funny Elke!

I was wearing a bungee cord belt yesterday! I ran out of the hotel so fast I forgot my belt...I was dropping trou, so I used a bungee, huge fashion trend. I won't even mention that I had put my hair up with a cable tie because I forgot a hair band too!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Next

Return to My Journal