Elke

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Elke » August 15th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Good thing he realized it with enough time to stop it all. The recruiters wanted my son to go through all the process this wednesday...I put a stop to that and said during his fall break from school he will go to the city and get processed.
HUGE NSV today, after work I went ant tried on the size 12 pants that I have been eyeing....THEY FIT!!!!!! Matter of fact they fit sooooo well that I went running out to grab the 10's...they were way to tight, I couldn't even pull them over my hips...BUT my first goal has been met and I fit into 12's and looked damn hot in them too. I didn't buy, but feels good to know they fit.
THANKS TO MF AND YOU ALL!!!!! :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby JeepGirl » August 15th, 2006, 6:54 pm

YAY on the size 12 that is super awesome! I am sure you are still smiling from that one!!

Good thinking on having him take it slow. I am sure he knows what he wants *or thinks he does* but having time to think about it more will be easier on everyone!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Elke » August 22nd, 2006, 6:34 pm

Well here I am, back from my vacation. I had a great time. I rode in a pack of like 10 bikes, we rode the Pacific Coast Hiway, Sunset strip, Hollywood!!!!! Was a great ride. I actually split traffic, for those that don't know what that is, its riding between the cars on the freeway. That was scary I don't like it but I did it!!
I went off plan while I was away, I'm a little bummed about that. I am back on plan now and I will stick with this diet. I go to a concert in 4 weeks and I wanna look hotter than I looked on my vacation.
Elke

Postby Elke » August 26th, 2006, 11:33 am

Well tomorrow will be a week that I have been back. I acutally gained 5 lbs while I was on vacation. I weighed myself this morning...like EVERY morning and I lost what I gained PLUS another half pound. That puts me at 181 even, I am just a short distance from the 170's and I can hardley wait.
I did get a great NSV last night, we went out with some friends and they had their kids there playing pool. One of the kids told her mom that I look like I was loosing weight and look good. This little girl is like 11 or 12 yrs old and she noticed me. Its funny how when a child notices it feels better than an adult...well maybe.
Its kinda weird but for some reason I almost feel like I don't belong here anymore, maybe its because when I was gone on vacation I missed a lot of posts and I feel out of it. Maybe its just my insecurities showing, heck if I know. I need to get some water in me, I have not had any yet today.

Oh a little P.S. Anyone who believes please pray for my family and if you don't please send good thoughts. We are going through some very tough times and need patience and strength. I really can't go into it right now but I would love any prayers and good thoughts you could help us with
Elke

Postby alpha femme » August 26th, 2006, 11:57 am

girl... you split traffic in l.a.?
maybe you should add an extra shake to your diet, cause you're nuts!

:lol:

congrats on your size 12's. :D
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Elke » August 26th, 2006, 12:28 pm

LOL I agree on me being nuts and anyone else that splits traffic. I wont do that again but I am proud of myself for doing it :)
Elke

Postby JeepGirl » August 26th, 2006, 1:38 pm

I am glad you had a great time on your trip!

Woohoo on the NSV. I think anyone that noticed deserved a thanks!!

As for missing posts and such. Heck I feel that way when I am gone a day or two at times lol It takes me awful to catch up even though I always miss some posts but I think it is ok!

You are doing great--only a smidgen away from the 170's!! WooHooo

The splitting traffic thing *gasp* good thing no one was having road rage! We saw someone open a door on a bike splitting one day and it wasnt pretty--for either of them!

Prayers are coming your way girlie!!*huggs*
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Allie » August 26th, 2006, 5:16 pm

The traffic splitting thing is pretty brave. I live in the LA area, and I for sure would be too arfaid to do it.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Sojourner » August 26th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Elke!!

I'm sorry to hear that you and yours are having difficulties;
I will definitely send good vibes and positive energy your way.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:hug:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And don't EVEN...of course you belong here!! You're
Elke!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

yup

Postby dede4wd » August 27th, 2006, 12:01 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you and yours are having difficulties;
I will definitely send good vibes and positive energy your way.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And don't EVEN...of course you belong here!! You're Elke!

Yup, what she said!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Elke » August 29th, 2006, 6:17 am

Thanks for the responses. My familt will need continued prayers for quite some time...thank you :)
Well I feel like I am at another stand still as far as the diet is. I keep bouncing from 184 and 181...I would love to see 179 right now. Tomorrow is weigh in and I don't think its gonna be good. I don't think I am drinking enough water...I'm getting in 64oz but I was drinking over 100 oz. I have been sticking to the diet but I think my choices in the L&G are not the best ones and I need to readjust.
My second son will be going to Mexico in October...its a school thing um kids across the boarder...wait hands across the boarder...something like that. He will be there for almost a week living with a family and going to school with the family's son and then the same boy will come here and stay with us for almost a week. Shuld be interesting. Oh did I mention that my sons best friend is now living with us??? Well he is, his mother had to leave the area and a abusive boyfriend and this being the boys last year of school opted to stay with us. He is a great kid and we enjoy having him.
I hope to see my oldest this week, he needs to come to town to talk to a detective about some things...anyway I need to get to work.
Please continue to pray for us, thank you all very much :)
Elke

Postby Elke » September 8th, 2006, 6:01 am

When it rains on me it really rains. I need even more thoughts and prayers now. I wish I could go into it and let you all know the hell my family is going through right now but I can't.
I did break down and buy the size 12 pants, I am even wearing them to work today :) That is exciting. I think I am out of the 180's even though I weighed in at 180 this morning....yeah I weigh daily :) I just didn't drink to amout of water I usually do other wise I would be at 179...I think.
Elke

Postby TheShadow » September 8th, 2006, 7:47 am

Elke,
I'm sorry that things are rough in the family right now. Hang tough lady! Just know that this too will pass and in the end it's going to be okay somehow. I truly believe that. We're here to support you. You're a doll for taking in your son's friend.

I'm glad you're into those 12's today. I'm wearing brand new Levi's too. Size 33 waist. It's been awhile since I could get into anything less than a 36. Good going girl. Don't worry about the plateau, we know that patience will win this war.

Tammy
200.5 165/132- halfway to goal!
TheShadow
TheShadow
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Elke » September 10th, 2006, 6:01 pm

Thanks Tammy :)
Today I went to my first Demolition Derby...OMG!!!!! What a blast that was, I guess they are trying to get it here every year, the family had a great time. I have found that yard work is good theropy, my daughter and I have been trying to get control back from the weeds...we defeted our first 8x8 square foot. She is a great helper.
WOW hard to believe that tomorrow makes the 5th anniversity of 9/11, it also marks my oldest son's 19th birthday, I still find it hard to talk about that fateful day.
Well instead of bouncing from 181 and 184 its 181 and 179, I want to be safely away from 180 anything.
Gotta love those Cardinals :) nothing better than winning your home opener in a new home, sorry for any San Fransisco fans :)
I am hoping to be making a big order for mf, I will be honest...I have not been 100%, you see its hard for me to get the money to buy mf so I am learning about some things that are close to mf but located and the food store. I know its not the greatest and most likely has to do with my low down in weight loss but I can't buy what I can't afford. I finally told my husband that the "other" food isn't doing the job and I really need to start loosing fast again or I will....oh who knows what I will do. I think the fact that I have been eating only 2 mf meals and not gaining any weight is a good thing but I am soooooo not ready for maintaince.
Well my laundry just chimed me so I am off now. I enjoyed wearing my 12's and even had to pull them up throughout the day...gotta love stretch jeans :)
Elke

Postby Elke » September 17th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Another week gone by and not much has changed, I am getting my positive attitude back and I DON'T want to be fat anymore!!!!! I deserve to me healthy and I will be healthy.
I spent all day yesterday cleaning out my daughters room, 2 bags of garbage to throw away and 1 bag to donate to the time out shelter...its a shelter for battered women and children. I am proud of her for thinging about them. I weighed in this morning at 181.5...seems thats my favorite number cause I can't seem to stay away from it. Gimme about a week at being 100% mf and I wont look back :)
Its funny I send my husband to the store to shop and he is calling me every 10 minutes to ask what kind of this or that I want LOL men are funny and I don't mean that in a bad way :)
Looks like WalMart is gonna start having uniforms for work...I kinda like the idea cause I have ruined so many pants and shirts at work that it will be nice not to worry so much, I can also get rid of a lot of shirts that I am only holding on to because they are good to work in just incase I ruin more. Some people are freaking out about it but its the girls that like to show too much skin for some reason. If you ask me there is a time and a place to show yourself and a store like WalMart is NOT it.
Laundry calls
Elke

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal