Elke

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby GucciGoo » September 20th, 2006, 9:02 am

I agree about the money- I just cringed when I put in my order for a month supply this morning :(

Can you cut back elsewhere?
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Elke » September 20th, 2006, 5:02 pm

No place else to cut back from. Its ok though cause I know my health is important and once I am at goal and can maintain...I wont have to spen so much, at leaset tahts what I am hoping for :)
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby JeepGirl » September 20th, 2006, 6:36 pm

That is an excellent way to think Elke!! ;)
JeepGirl

Postby Elke » September 21st, 2006, 6:20 am

Thinking positive is what I have right now, I'm afraid of going into a slump again but I am trying not to think about it. Things here at home have not changed much but the kids affected seem to be dealing with it all.
Yesterday again I was 100% and NOT ONE sugar free waffer. I can't say I don't miss having them but I see that they are a trigger for me to fail and I refuse to fail at something sooo darn easy! I think I am finally out of the180's, I just wish I could figure out what weight to take...my first one or the lighter one 10 minutes later...lighter by like 2 lbs...thats HUGE!!!! Eighter way I am doing good again. I have a friend at work that said to me that she can tell I have lost some weight but it didn't seem like a lot, I showed her the pics I have and then she was like WOW, yeah you have lost quite a bit :) That was cool. She is trying to find a diet program that works for her but her problem is she is addicted to Mountain Dew...day and night she drinks this crap, also she has a habit of waking up in the middle of the night and eat...not munch but eat. Its amazing she isn't bigger that what she is, she is about 160 and probablly 5'2.
Anyway time for work...have a great day:)
Elke

Postby Elke » September 25th, 2006, 6:15 am

Real quick before I head off to work I just gotta say godsmack soooo rocks!!!! They put on a great show, so did Rob Zombie!!! Looks like I might have a chance to see them again cause they will be in Prescott Valley in November so I am gonna try to see them. I could not talk the next day at all...well worth it!!!!
Elke

Postby Sojourner » September 25th, 2006, 11:22 am

Hey Elke, what do you think about godsmack??

:roflmao:

I'm glad you had such a good time! I love going to a concert that's so good you lose your voice the next day!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Elke » September 26th, 2006, 3:56 pm

LOL
I LOVE GODSMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Elke

Postby Elke » September 26th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Now that we are all clear on that...I think I am joining a GYM...At work there are like 10 of us that will be joining from Wal Mart and I guess we will only be paying 19.00 a month, is that a fair price? I sure hope so. I signed up for 1 year and I am soooo looking forward to working out. I have been to this gym before, last Christmas my husband gave me 3 months worth to see if I liked it. At that time I was going with a friend of mine that is no longer talking to me so it will be weird going there again. I can't wait to get started, right now I just want to do a cardio like 3 days a week then maybe work into something more as time goes on.
Oh confession time...I had my cookies twice this week so far :( I hate that I can't stop eating them...they are sooo freakin good, I hate the control they have on me...maybe if I think of them like ciggs then I wont smoke...er I mean eat any of them :oops:
Elke

Postby Sojourner » September 27th, 2006, 12:27 am

Maybe if you think of them as an anti-godsmack potion...
:roflmao:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Elke » September 27th, 2006, 5:58 am

If I did that then I would have to blow up the machines that carry them.
Elke

Postby Elke » September 27th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Well with no TNT involved I managed to stay away from the cookies...I think my biggest issue is after I eat I feel I need a snack, you know something sweet. I have no idea where I got the idea that I need a snack after I eat my meal but I wish it would go away. I need to be stronger than the cookie. Maybe I need to pledge not to eat them day by day, thats what I did when I quit smoking.
Elke

Postby Elke » September 29th, 2006, 6:15 am

My daughter and I had a parent teacher confrence last night...my Emilie is soooo awesome. The teacher said she wishes all her students were like Emilie :) Yeah I beamed. She was telling me how Emilie is thoughtful caring, has a huge heart then she was like I'm sure you know this...duh but I like to hear it anyways, all my kids have toughed their teachers like that...I am turley blessed to have 4 great kids.
Anyway I stayed away from the cookies again and I promise to do it again today...NO COOKIES!!!!! Sugar free or not that are stalling me and I wont have it...I am soooo close to my first goal, I can't believe it. I can't believe I have lost almost 50 lbs...thats just amazing to me. I never thought I would ever be comfortable in my own skin again and I see that it is really possible AND its happening:) :) :) :)
I wen tout last weekend to go dancing with some friends and whats funny is when us girls are dancing these guys would always come up to my friends and try to dance with them, I was more like the bull dog protecting her babies and I would let them know that no one there was interested, well last weekend it was ME that needed protecting...ME!!!! It was funny, kinda cool and very abnormal. Good thing there was a bull dog there for me :)
Elke

Postby kmr » September 29th, 2006, 7:03 am

Great NSV! You'll have to be beating the men off with a stick soon! :stickwack:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby Elke » October 2nd, 2006, 6:08 am

I HATE TOM...I gained 1 lb this week cause of it..oh well.
I have realized after talking with my HA and friend that I am not getting enough calories a day...I averge between 700 and 850. I am thinking it all makes sense as to why I feel so tired all the time, could be why my weight loss isn't so much as of yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining just thinking I could have lost more. I believe the diest calls for 900 to 1200 is that right, I'm not really sure I just know I am no where near there. What I have decided to do is have a shake after I get home from work, thats about 1 hour to 1.5 hours from my last meal, then eat my l&g...you see I usually am so full from my l&g that I don't get that last meal in, I try then I feel sick and fat from over stuffing. We shall see how this works.
Elke

Postby JeepGirl » October 2nd, 2006, 6:24 am

Awesome NSV at needing protection while dancing woohoo YOU!

YAY Emilie and Elke..it is always a great feeling when someone compliments your children--it makes ya feel all warm & fuzzy inside! WTG at being a Great Mom!!

Good luck with the extra supp. maybe that will help out more!
JeepGirl

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal