Elke

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Elke » October 17th, 2006, 6:13 am

So why is it everytime I get close to a milestone I end up blowing it? This is driving me NUTS!!! It happened when I was so close to getting out of the 180's and now again as I am soooo close to the #50 club. I am my worst enemy, I can't stand it!!! I am eating things that are NOT on plan, I am munching at night, I HATE THIS!!!!
I did go to the gym last night, did some cardio and leg workouts, tonight I will work on my abs and upper body I think. My throat is still a bit scratchy and hurts a bit, my poor Emilie has an ear ache. I can't afford to miss work cause either I'm sick or my kids. I don't like it at all. I think I am feeling very negitive cause my man is gone for so long, sad thing is he just left yesterday, I need to snap out of this funk I'm in. I'm not depressed, I just feel the need to hurt everything that is helping me loose weight. I am still not happy with the way I look or feel though I do look and fell better.
After work today I will post a pic that is on my DL and then a pic I took yesterday and compare. My son noticed that my face was so round in the DL pic. Well I will do that later.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Elke » October 18th, 2006, 6:19 am

I have/had this friend at work, we did almost everything together then out of the blue she stopped talking to me, or even looking at me. Everytime I would walk by her she would drop her head. I was hurt, devastated, crushed. I didn't know why she would do that but you know me, I never even asked, I thought she was mature enough to tell me if she had a problem, well she wasn't. % months go by at if I didn't see her every freekin day I would be fine but it hurt to see her knowing that when something in my life was going on I couldn't talk to her like I use to. Yesterday I'm standing looking at something and I see her walking towards me, I think nothing cause other people are there, she stopped right in front of me, looked at me and said "we need to talk" I said " your right, a long time ago" She then said " I am stupid and I'm sorry" Course with that I started to cry cause I have missed my friend. We will talk, work was not the place to do it, I am not sure what to make of it all, I don't wanna be hurt again.
I Didn't weigh today.......yet :)
Elke

Postby Denise » October 18th, 2006, 11:42 am

Women can be such strange creatures at times. Wait a minute..what am I saying...so can men! Elke....I am glad your friend finally approached you. I would not have been able to hold out so long. I can have a "mouth" at times...and I would have demanded an explanation for such goofy behaviour! I hope it all works out for you two! :)
Denise
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 18th, 2006, 6:45 pm

Hi Elke,
I hope you and your friend are able to talk it out! Glad you guys finally got started!

As for the close to milestones thing...BELIEVE ME I can relate! Why we do it, I don't know. What I do know is that we can quit doing it once we think about it, acknowledge it and move on! For me, it's being scared of success...you'll figure out what your thing is! Good luck with the talk!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Elke » October 18th, 2006, 8:32 pm

I went to my first belly dancing clas tonight and wow it is NOT easy. You really have to know where your muscles are and how to use them without using others.
As far as my friend and I we have not talked and I really don't know where its gonna go, Denise, BELIEVE me I have a mouth too but I refuse to go ask another adult why they are acting like a child. Anyway belly dancing was awesome and the girl that I took with me will NOT bbe back but I will :)
So will all this working out I am doing effect my weight loss?
Elke

Postby Elke » October 24th, 2006, 6:17 am

Ho Hum, I have not been to the gym since Friday...wait I don't think I went Friday. I feel like a slug. I think I'm gonna run out of food before my next ship ment, feels like a drug and I need my "fix" hehehe Anyway I'll be ok, I'm going to the gym today after work everything else will just have to wait INCLUDING my tape episode of Prison Break from last night. I will see it later tonite.
My husband will be coming home Wednesday, I can't wait. I miss him. I know its only been a week and a half but thats a long time for me. I knew his job would put him away for up to 2 weeks but this is the first time its happened, I just need to get use to it.
Anyway, when I dress up and go out for Holloween, I will make sure and take pics for you all. I wont tell you what I am gonna be untill I can show the pic :)
Elke

Postby Elke » October 25th, 2006, 5:16 am

The gym felt great for me. I really needed it and when I got home I had so much energy I cook my L&G for the next few days. I have no more soup so I decidied to have my L&G for lunch instead, I need more that a shake for lunch and I think I like having in early in the day better, I didn't feel so full at bed time and I was able to get in all my meals...the only things I have right now are shakes and pudding :) My shippment should be in today.
Elke

Postby Elke » November 3rd, 2006, 9:02 pm

I stepped on the scale this morning and I couldn't believe my eyes...169, did I say one SIXTY nine, yup I did. WOO HOO!!!!! No I am going on a mini vacation in just a few minutes so I wont be able to weigh in on Sunday but I will be back for roll call next week. Oh by the way....that 169 was after I stepped out of the shower and had a wet towel on my head. Make ya wonder don't it :)
Elke

Postby Sojourner » November 4th, 2006, 10:33 am

...yeah, it makes we wonder how you didn't yank that heavy thang off your head and weigh again! I SO would have. Girl, I even brush my teeth before stepping on the scale, because who really knows how much plaque weighs? :lol:

Congrats, you're doing SO well! Enjoy your vacation!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Elke » November 5th, 2006, 8:00 pm

You know the thought of taking off the towel never even crossed my mind. DARN ME!!! Oh well, just got back from Cali and wow the reaction from everyone was mind blowing. One of my husbands aunts that I haven't seen in almost 3 years didn't recognize me, I had to explain who I was to like 3 of the 6 aunts and 4 uncles. Not to mention the brother and his girl I saw in August, they were amazed at how different I look from less than 3 months ago. I tell ya, I feel real good. I didn't stay on plan while I was gone but thats because I am almost out and I'm not sure when I can order again. I did try and watch what I was eating and hopefully I didn't gain too much, I will know more tomorrow morning.
Elke

Postby Elke » November 20th, 2006, 8:15 pm

Well its been a long time. Lots of things have been going on and not all of it good. My diet is going well but I can't afford to buy food right now and I am REALLY low with what I got. I am trying to watch what I put in my mouth and I am still workig out 4 times a week. I am a bit scared, I'm afraid that I will gain it all back in a week. I am in the 160's and my husband said I am smaller than when we first met...that was 7 yrs ago!!!! WOW I feel good. I am just gonna focus on maintaining until I can order more food. Wish me luck ;)
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » November 21st, 2006, 9:36 pm

Elke,
I KNOW you'll do Great. Be vigilant! Just keep eating small meals several times a day...protein and veggies. Have skim milk for a meal or so...you'll get through this and DON'T FORGET THE WATER! You can make it until you can order again, I know it! You've come SO FAR!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Elke » November 22nd, 2006, 5:50 pm

Thanks DeDe, I might be calling you for a pick me up during this time cause I'm gonna need it :?
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » November 22nd, 2006, 5:51 pm

I'm here...annoyingly cheerful now that racing (huck huck spit spit) is over!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Elke » November 23rd, 2006, 6:11 am

Have I not learned anything...am I that weak? I guess so cause last night I ordered pizza for the kids and I was gonna make me some soup when it got here but instead I at pizza and wings. I was sick, I feel totally fat, bloated and gross. I hate that I am not strong. I know I was suppose to learn while I lost weight, its all too easy I should be able to do it.....I'm no idiot. I have no will power. Today is thanksgiving and we are to go to my moms for ham....I love ham...ham is full of fat sodium and crap I don't want....I hope she has lots of veggies.
Today is a new day...yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...I know all this. I need this, I have been doing good, I feel great...there are lots of people asking what I'm doing....my HA might want to expect phone calls at the first of the year. Anyway I am so darn close to goal, I can't ......CAN'T give in. I need to make this work if I don't ever want to gain it all back.
Elke

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal