Elke

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Elke » December 15th, 2006, 6:16 am

No DeDe, they can't. I guess with this tye of drug the prescription MUST be hand delivered to the store. I told him to call and see if there is a different type of pain med that doesn't require that. Hopefully he will get some relief soon.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 15th, 2006, 6:43 am

Elke wrote:No DeDe, they can't. I guess with this tye of drug the prescription MUST be hand delivered to the store. I told him to call and see if there is a different type of pain med that doesn't require that. Hopefully he will get some relief soon.

Are you sure? Is it that the doctor can't or won't? I have prescriptions for three "controlled substances" and they can call them in....maybe it's the level of controlled substance-there are 4 or so. I wish you luck.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Elke » December 15th, 2006, 6:25 pm

Yeah I talked to the pharmisist at Wal Mart and she agreed, she said it was like a c2 or something like that but none of that matters now cause he is on his way home, he couldn't work cause the pain was too much. I was able to change his doc app to this Tuesday and got him enough meds till then. Wish me luck this weekend, its not gonna be easy. :?
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 15th, 2006, 9:09 pm

Good luck Elke, jump on the boards if you need to vent!

We're here!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 16th, 2006, 5:29 am

Elke wrote:Yeah I talked to the pharmisist at Wal Mart and she agreed, she said it was like a c2 or something like that but none of that matters now cause he is on his way home, he couldn't work cause the pain was too much. I was able to change his doc app to this Tuesday and got him enough meds till then. Wish me luck this weekend, its not gonna be easy. :?

Mine are all C4s I think. Legally the same as possessing marijuana. They are really serious about those things. It is kind of weird to know that it would be a mideamenor/felony depending on the level, to have those meds without a prescription or to give a pill, one pill, to someone else.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Elke » December 17th, 2006, 9:34 am

Believe me I don't plan on giving any of his away...I need to make a profit hahaha
After my husband goes to the doc on Tue he will go back out on the road. He er I mean WE still arent sleeping very well but we do what we can. He is trying not to rely on the meds so much mostly cause he has a adictive personally, something to talk to the doc about on Tue.
He tried to take me out last night but he just couldn't sit very well so we didn't stay long, but he did try :)
Elke

Postby bikipatra » December 17th, 2006, 9:37 am

Oh, I didn't mean to imply you were going to do anything to be on the next addition of COPS, I just was expressing the irony that doctors prescribe us things to get well that are so controlled and desired by a certain element!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Elke » December 17th, 2006, 9:41 am

Oh I knew that
Elke

Postby Elke » December 18th, 2006, 6:16 am

Well my man and I tried to talk the other morning. I told him that he can't controll what I do or when I do it.I told him that if my girl friends wanna have a drink after work and I want to go then I will go, I will let him know where I am but other than that he will not tell me no. I told him that if someone is talking to me and I am enjoying to talk he can't tell me not to talk to certain...(guys) people. I explained that he needs to trust that if ANY guy tries anything with me I will so mess him up, not to mention that in the place where we usually go, we know the owners and all the bouncers are our friends and I have had to call on them for help before and I will do it again if I have to.
He told me its not me he doesn't trust, its the other....having been insecure myself at one time I knew that that wasn't really as true as we like to think when we say it. I told him that unless he totally deals with a certain sisuation where he felt betrayed then this wont work. If he wants this marriage to work then he needs NOT to throw things in my face from the past. He said he wont change and that he wants me to be the person I was when I was 222lbs...I told him I pray to God I never become her again, I am who I am and I am happy where I am going, he had issues to deal with. I don't know what will happen IF anything but I wont be controlled by anyone.
Elke

Postby bikipatra » December 18th, 2006, 6:48 am

Reminds me of a comment my husband made just a few seconds ago. He asked how much weight I had lost and I told him. He was impressed and then because he has no filter said "I have a feeling that down the road I am going to have preferred you FAT AND UGLY." He really said that. It is just fear. Men are so fear-based.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 18th, 2006, 12:22 pm

Elke,
I'm glad you talked and got it out in the open! I'm so glad you stood your ground!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Sojourner » December 18th, 2006, 9:30 pm

Elke wrote:...he wants me to be the person I was when I was 222lbs...

You may not LOOK the same as you did, but you are the same person. He needs to realize this and know that he can trust the skinny Elke as much as he trusted the not-so-skinny Elke, because they're both ELKE!!

Great job, girlie! I know this is SO difficult, but I'm like you...I refuse to be controlled by anyone - especially my spouse. That person is supposed to shower me with as much love and support as they receive from me! I'm very lucky to have gotten it right the second time around ;) . DH is great about stuff like this, even when I bring college kids home for dinner or we go out for drinks or whatever...well, pre-MF anyway (!)...and nothing's changed now that I'm no longer the not-so-skinny Sandy!

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you.
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Mike » December 18th, 2006, 11:11 pm

bikipatra wrote:Reminds me of a comment my husband made just a few seconds ago. He asked how much weight I had lost and I told him. He was impressed and then because he has no filter said "I have a feeling that down the road I am going to have preferred you FAT AND UGLY." He really said that. It is just fear. Men are so fear-based.

He should be slapped for saying that. Thats coming from one man to another. I am extremely happy with how great my wife looks, and personally, I would NEVER think of saying something so degrading to my wife. It may have been in jest, but still.

Just MOHO. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby Mike » December 18th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Elke,
Sounds like he does have stuff to deal with. Also sounds like you two need to have some more open lines of communication, but hopefully that will come in time, with work by both. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby bikipatra » December 19th, 2006, 6:12 am

Mike wrote:
bikipatra wrote:Reminds me of a comment my husband made just a few seconds ago. He asked how much weight I had lost and I told him. He was impressed and then because he has no filter said "I have a feeling that down the road I am going to have preferred you FAT AND UGLY." He really said that. It is just fear. Men are so fear-based.

He should be slapped for saying that. Thats coming from one man to another. I am extremely happy with how great my wife looks, and personally, I would NEVER think of saying something so degrading to my wife. It may have been in jest, but still.

Just MOHO. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Mike. I just told him what you wrote and he apologized to me. I think it meant a lot when I told him it was coming from another man. :goldstar:
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal