Elke

1 Thread per registered User.

Hi

Postby dede4wd » November 23rd, 2006, 12:35 pm

Elke,
I feel you pain. I got within 12lbs of goal, so I was about where you are now when I fell off. I lost my vigilance, I was like "look how far I've come, I have this (insert bad food here)." Then a little of this and a little of that turned into all the time. And it didn't even matter that I felt SO crappy after I did it! I should have listened to my body!

I KNOW you'll be GREAT and that you'll jump right back on...you've done SO WELL and you're SO CLOSE to goal! This is just a little bump in the road. Enjoy Turkey day with your family!

DeDe
Last edited by dede4wd on December 10th, 2006, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Elke » November 25th, 2006, 10:11 am

Well one day turned into two days turned into three days of not smart choices. Today so far I am doing ok, I am meeting a friend at the gym for a workout and I have been eting as much on plan as I can. I will be going shopping and getting some things that will help me get through till I can order again. I know I gain weight so I probablly wont weigh in tomorrow...we will see how I feel about me. I can't beat myself up forever but knowing me I will try.
Elke
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Elke » December 6th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Well it sure has been a while since I have been on here, I gain like 2 lbs so I guess thats not TOO bad, not as bad as I thought thats for sure. I got my order yesterday...a day early so Iam back to 100% and I am gonna get those 2 lbs off and then some.
Not much more tosay, Christmas is coming and I hven't even put up the tree yet. My husband informed me that I will be doing all the shopping for the kids by my self...first time I have had to do it. He will be home this weekend then gone for 2 weeks :( Well at least he will be home from Christmas :)
Elke

Postby JeepGirl » December 7th, 2006, 1:57 am

YAY@ being back 100%! You are doing so good and are sooo close!!

I am glad your hubby will be home for Christmas, I bet that out weighs the shopping by yourself. My hubby has never shopped with me so I wouldnt know how to act if he said..hey lemme go with ya :lol:
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Karli » December 7th, 2006, 2:01 am

YAY, Elke !! I am so happy to read when people jump back on with full force. There's a tribe of us :mrgreen:. Anyway, it's inspiring and will maybe help others do the same, Elke.

You will get those two pounds off and keep going :).

Karli
Karli

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 7th, 2006, 10:44 am

Yay Elke!

I'm so glad your're back on 100%! I know you're gonna miss your hubby, but at least he'll be home for Xmas!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Elke » December 7th, 2006, 1:12 pm

I sooooo blew it today, I need to figure out how to get my head in the game. I am not gonna go into what I did today but I wanna go throw up right now to get it all out...I know tomorrow is another day... I feel so bad right now
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 7th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Don't beat yourself up about it Elke! Just grab your last meal MF meal and a big glass of water tonight and forgeddaboutit! What's done is done.

Tomorrow is a new day, forecast says it's a perfect day to get back in the game!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Elke » December 7th, 2006, 11:22 pm

DeDe your awesome...I was gonna come in here nd type "today is a new day" nothing else just that and here you went and said it for me :) Thanks and your right today is a great day to get back on plan. Thanks
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 8th, 2006, 3:48 am

Check in and let us know how you're doing today. YOU CAN DO THIS! You're so close to goal and I for one can't WAIT for your before and after pictures!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Elke » December 8th, 2006, 10:14 am

So far so good, its at home where I really have the hard time. I am cooking dinner right now for the kids and Emilie has a Christmas concert at school so I think I will be ok.. Thanks DeDe, I couldn't do this without you.
Elke

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 8th, 2006, 12:11 pm

I'm so glad you jumped right back on Elke! One step at a time. Lean on us if you need to, we're here!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby Karli » December 8th, 2006, 12:14 pm

I don't always know what to say, but you can bet I want to help in any way I can. So, I will at least be a good listener :).

Wishing you very well, Elke :).

Karli
Karli

Postby Elke » December 10th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Thanks, I really needed that. suprising to me I actually lost 3.5 lbs this week, not sure how that happened but I won't complain either. Been a rough weekend, my husband has a pinched nerve in his back and has been dozing in and out of drug induced sleep. Poor guy has to go to work tomorrow and will be gone for 2 weeks. He does have drugs that wont make him pass out so I hope they will work just as good.
I was called an inspiration today...funny whe I first started here I never thought I would inspire anyone..I had people here that I picked to inspire me, like DeDe, Gina who I miss so much, Falsimarie just to name a few, but for ME to inspire..kinda puts it all different in my mind. Yes I'm doing this for me but also for others who look up to me. KInda like when I quit smoking, I was a baby and I hung on to those who had longer time of quit, now I get emails from those just starting wanting to know how I did it and how I'm doing. I am happy to report that on Christmas eve I will have been quit for 2.5 yrs...AMAZING, still blows me away that I did it and now I am doing this. I work out 5 days a week and I try to make the right choices in my eating habits. Slowly but surley I AM getting there.
Elke

Postby Karli » December 10th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Elke wrote:I AM getting there.

Yep, you certainly are :D . Again, congratulations on your loss this week !!

Karli
Karli

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal