Restart

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Restart

Postby lan » April 11th, 2009, 9:11 am

Hi, Everyone.
This has been the first week that I have been on the program in years. It is interesting how we loose the weight, keep it off for a while, and then life happens. During times of stress, I tend to go back to old habits of overeating. I overeat for companionship, for support, and to fill the void that could be filled by exercise or more fulfilling relationships.

I started the program again this week and am doing well. I have not yet changed the information on my avatar, although, if I can get the program to stick for a full week, I will.

Here's wishing the best to all of you and to me. We deserve to be healthy and happy.
lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby oksoonergirl26 » April 11th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Good luck to you! Sometimes life just messes up all the way around and food is the only thing that makes us feel better. It is good that you recognize what is going with you and are making a change.
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mike » April 16th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Good luck to you. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Thanks for the Encouragement!

Postby lan » April 16th, 2009, 2:06 pm

It was great to hear from you OKsoonergirl26 and Mike!
I am still hanging in there for almost two weeks. I fell off the day after Easter, but I am back on and working hard!
I appreciate the encouragement--I'd like to make it this time!
Lan
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby MyComplete180 » April 17th, 2009, 4:09 pm

Cool Beans....welcome! We are here, hope to see you Sunday at our roll call of excellance :D Actually it's either a brag fest where we adore the compliments from our scale as well as others, or sometimes, very rarely indeed, only once in a blue moon we may have strayed and have to humble ourselves...mostly we brag :mrgreen:
MyComplete180
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.