It is currently May 19th, 2024, 6:12 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Alohacate

After years of denial, using scarfs, long shirts and stretchy pants I finally accepted the fact that I had gained over 100lbs. At 250lbs I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my life (even bigger than when I was nine months pregnant). I can't believe I can barely put on my own socks.
This is day three of the Medifast program and It has not been easy. The food tastes different and ...
Read more : Alohacate | Views : 1724 | Replies : 44

TheShadow

I have to start my journal over. Bummer. On that day when things were messed up on the forum and everyone was posting things twice, well i tried to delete my second identical post and I ended up deleting my whole journal by accident. Oh well.
I'm a little discouraged because I've been stalled for a few days. I've been going up and down between 15 or 16 lbs. I was on my TOM and ...
Read more : TheShadow | Views : 846 | Replies : 20

loribug

Hey guys, I leave and come back and find a place to vent. Well, here I go:

I have been off of MF for about 6 weeks now. I have been living at the hospital, either working or visiting my Mom. She had a massive MI about six weeks ago, went into cardiogenic shock and has been on extensive medications for her blood pressure, even had a balloon pump (for all you nurses out there). ...
Read more : loribug | Views : 2153 | Replies : 73

Alley

Well, my medifast stuff arrived yesterday evening while I was at work and was here to greet me when I got home. I looked through the stuff, read all of the materials (which was probably unnecessary considering how much time I've spent online checking stuff out) and headed to sleep.

This morning I thought about whether I wanted to do this today or not, since tomorrow I may be going to a baseball game and ...
Read more : Alley | Views : 301 | Replies : 5

2FeelGood

Wow...this is a wonderful website! I get my own journal space! Alright! :hi5:

Okay...a little bit about ME...

Well, I am 31 years old...mom to 'two' wonderful kids (1 year old and a 4 year old)....wife to 'one' husband :mrgreen:

I never thought about "weight" till after I had my first kid....not because I was/wasn't at a ...
Read more : 2FeelGood | Views : 1248 | Replies : 30

Bob LoBlaw's Blog

Hi all..

Day two here. No issue with the shakes, no problem grilling some chicken last night, (of course on my GF grill!) all in all feeling great!

One minor issue... (I'll go with "minor" for now)
Had my 1st BM today.. I never "look" but this time I did and was shocked to see it all dark red...as in blood. (pee is normal)

Naturally, I am by no means attributing this to MF. There ...
Read more : Bob LoBlaw's Blog | Views : 2170 | Replies : 38

Jen

I joined this great support forum last week and started MF Thursday, 6/22. I've been thinking about what to write in my first journal entry for a few days.

First things first - I have lost 7lbs as of this morning after 3 days on MF!

I introduced myself in the "Come on in" forum but here's the recap...

Hi, I'm Jen. I'm 5'7", 35, happily married, no kids, living in fabulous Phoenix, Arizona (yeah, ...
Read more : Jen | Views : 2877 | Replies : 82

Nickieluv

Sidrah suggested I use a recent post of mine as a start to my journal - so here it is. I'm not very good at journalling - but maybe this will get me started. I used to do it all the time - usually when my life was going through a big change or problem - but when life is ho-hum for a while there's nothing to write about. Then again, maybe I'm just not ...
Read more : Nickieluv | Views : 56991 | Replies : 2462

Karli

Hello, this is my first post here (as well as my first journal entry). I have just joined the Medifast program by way of my good friend Dayna (Hi Dayna :wave: ) who is now my health advisor :).

I will admit, I love to write, and for now I am going to just use this journal to dump ...
Read more : Karli | Views : 34742 | Replies : 1324

Mom23

:wave: Wow! It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me and I really haven't had much time to get on the computer to catch up with all of you! You are all such an inspiration to me...

I love that we can have journals now -- hopefully, things have slowed down in my household and I can keep up with a journal. ...
Read more : Mom23 | Views : 418 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286