It is currently May 13th, 2024, 8:56 pm

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

What is the single most difficult part for you?

Just wondering what the most difficult part of the Medifast plan is for you personally?

Unca
Read more : What is the single most difficult part for you? | Views : 1458 | Replies : 16

Yellow Caution Tape Surrounding the Thanksgiving Table

Howdy Doody, Gang ~

Just wanted to remind those of you who are on the Full Meal Deal (No regular Food, Medifast products only):

If you have been on the Full Fast for a while, be VER-RY careful about what you put into your mouth today. If you have a big scoop of ‘taters with greasy gravy or some fatty dark thigh meat, or a big old blob of whoppin’ cream on a hunk of ...
Read more : Yellow Caution Tape Surrounding the Thanksgiving Table | Views : 461 | Replies : 0

oatmeal raisin bars

I don't know who made this bar, but it is GREAT!! :D I bought a lot of the extras with my first order, just to ease into this. The peanut butter is ok, a little sweet. Cream of broc. is good so are crackers and fast chicken soup. My favorite shake flavor is chocolate and i add a packet of splaenda cause of the after taste. ...
Read more : oatmeal raisin bars | Views : 790 | Replies : 2

Modified program....?????

Hi there,

Is anyone considering doing the modified program on Thanksgiving Day and/or Christmas Day???

I'm thinking about it, but I'm not sure. I don't want to open up Pandora's box, so to speak :shock: , but on the other hand, a plate of salad and some white turkey meat would seem like an absolute FEAST ;)

Any thoughts?????? ...
Read more : Modified program....????? | Views : 623 | Replies : 6

Day 14...and...

a small slip. I was ABSOLUTELY DYING to have a cheese burger. It was all I could think about all day long. No matter how many shakes I drank or how much boullion I had, it just would not go away. I was literally driving myself crazy.

So...I went to Burger King and got a whopper with cheese...with NO BUN, just meat. I know it wasn't the leanest meat I could eat but MAN, it ...
Read more : Day 14...and... | Views : 970 | Replies : 2

Your loosing too fast. This is not good for you!

My first visit to the Doctor…….

Ok. Obviously some Doctors are not in the weight loss arena.
I FINALLY get into my Dr’s office today (74 days after I began the program on 9/8 )
My normal Dr. (Dr. O. I have been seeing him for 12 years – Kaiser) is on some seminar teaching thing, so I get the reputable Dr. J. (Never met her – though she was very nice but firm).

Go ...
Read more : Your loosing too fast. This is not good for you! | Views : 2480 | Replies : 5

Couple of questions about the medifast program

I am a newbie here, and on the introducion page, I was informed about the Medifast diet products.

If I am not mistaken, they are essentially protein shakes that are utiized as a meal replacement, and help the body enter a ketogenic state so that it burns fat instead of storing it.

I am all for the low carb lifestyle, in fact, I feel my best when I simply cut out sugars, starches, and processed ...
Read more : Couple of questions about the medifast program | Views : 689 | Replies : 4

Double Cheese Burger, Large Fries, X-Large Coke Please !

As a "looser" I have become very interested in reading about how others perceive food, and how AWARE I have become of food information. (or fuel as Nancy puts it) I have not come to the conclusion yet, (I am still not eating) that food (again as Nancy puts it) is NOT OUR FRIEND, but FUEL FOR OUR BODY. This will eventually become apparent to me once I begin to "fuel myself". I enjoy reading ...
Read more : Double Cheese Burger, Large Fries, X-Large Coke Please ! | Views : 1914 | Replies : 4

anyone having abnormally bad gas from the shakes?

Hi, all

Just started on the modified plan and have been noticing this weird gas problem that's never happened before medifast. Maybe it's the sugar substitutes I've been using but wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem?

Also, what's the take on sugar free foods as a treat every once in awhile? Bad news?

I'va also noticed that now I can drink a diet coke without feeling so irritated that I want ...
Read more : anyone having abnormally bad gas from the shakes? | Views : 1982 | Replies : 7

What's going on?

Okay, so Monday I weighed in with a twelve pound loss for my first week. The VERY NEXT DAY, I stepped on the scale, and two pounds appeared!! The last two days have been the same thing--no gain, but no loss of those two pounds either! I have been 100% compliant with the program, AND drinking my 64 oz.

What the h-e-double toothpicks is going on? Why is my body hanging on to the very ...
Read more : What's going on? | Views : 642 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286