Day 14...and...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Day 14...and...

Postby Jeanette » November 23rd, 2003, 8:28 pm

a small slip. I was ABSOLUTELY DYING to have a cheese burger. It was all I could think about all day long. No matter how many shakes I drank or how much boullion I had, it just would not go away. I was literally driving myself crazy.

So...I went to Burger King and got a whopper with cheese...with NO BUN, just meat. I know it wasn't the leanest meat I could eat but MAN, it worked for me.

I have a feeling that, since I have been on the full fast, that this may not digest too great...will have to let you know tomorrow how I do.

I wanted to share this with you because I want to be totally honest about this program, including the slips. I know that, in my dieting past, I would have fibbed about it or played it off as no big deal. I am asking all of you to keep me accountable. Thanks for your help.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Re: Day 14...and...

Postby explorthis » November 24th, 2003, 9:18 am

Jeanette wrote:a small slip. I was ABSOLUTELY DYING to have a cheese burger. It was all I could think about all day long. No matter how many shakes I drank or how much boullion I had, it just would not go away. I was literally driving myself crazy.

So...I went to Burger King and got a whopper with cheese...
I wanted to share this with you because I want to be totally honest

----> 340/326/180 - 2 pounds! For a total of 14! <----

First I want to say congratulations on the 14# at week 2, if I calculate correctly this type of loss will take you about (give or take) 5.2 more months (or less) to be at your "Jeanette new self" of ---180--- pounds.

But, since we are being honest, and I have to ask, so don't take this the wrong way... you are SEEING THE WEIGHT LOSS! You have lost 14 pounds. FOURTEEN! F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N. When was the last time you had it this easy and lost 14 pounds like this, with virtually no effort? I know every ones system and craving thresh hold is different, but this was a planned out sin. You actually pre-meditated this.

Jeanette wrote:a small slip. I was ABSOLUTELY DYING

Were you ABSOLUTELY dying, or just need the "fix" ?

This small "burger and cheese" might not be a detrimental deterrent to your overall loss, but we have to be strong. We are not DYING, we just ocassionally think we are. Those thoughts go away. Those cravings go away. We do go back to realizing we are making a life change.

Look, if I can do it, so can you. I want you to be honest, as this is what this board is for, SUPPORT. I want you to be where you want to be, BEAUFIFUL and THIN. Lest we forget, we are loosing weight and changing our lives forever.

These cravings WILL come back again, and again. I have had these cravings many, many, many times. I will have them again. You will have them again. WE NEED TO BE STRONG. It is a short stint in our lives to be what we want to be, where we need to be!!!

Here for you always...

Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jeanette » November 24th, 2003, 10:43 am

Wow...I don't think I have ever had it put to me so plainly before. And that is what I need--plain, frank language.

Thanks once again for your honesty.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss