oatmeal raisin bars

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

oatmeal raisin bars

Postby Jackie » November 26th, 2003, 5:06 am

I don't know who made this bar, but it is GREAT!! :D I bought a lot of the extras with my first order, just to ease into this. The peanut butter is ok, a little sweet. Cream of broc. is good so are crackers and fast chicken soup. My favorite shake flavor is chocolate and i add a packet of splaenda cause of the after taste. Now that the oatmeal bars are on sale I'm gonna get more!! Have a great day everyone!

Jackie
Jackie
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » November 26th, 2003, 8:05 am

Hey Jackie!!

I've been stocking up too because the Winter Wonderland Sale is pretty good! I do believe I have bought all of the products now! I shouldn't have to buy anything but shakes for awhile after Christmas!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! :bib:
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Oatmeal bars

Postby Nancy » November 27th, 2003, 12:18 am

Yessiree Bob, those oatmeal bars are great. I think they taste a bit like carrot cake. At least I pretend they are carrot or spice cake. With a cup of Orange spice tea, they are heavenly. Remember...just ONE bar per day on the weight loss program!

Here's a smile bringer - one client told me she wasn't losing as fast as she had been. I asked her to tell me what she was eating.

She said she liked the bars so well that she decided to bag the shakes for a while and just eat the bars instead. She had FIVE bars a day plus a modified meal! Hah! :shock:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss