It is currently May 14th, 2024, 12:59 am

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

HELP! i need a cough drop!!!

I have developed a tickle in my throat over the past 3 days from post nasal drip. Anyhoo, it has started interrupting my sleep for the past 2 nights so yesterday, i went out and bought SF Halls (kiwi-apple). There is NO nutrition info on them but it does have exchange information: 1 drop=free exchange, 10 drops=1 fruit. Ok so since it didn't have the nutrition info and i have looked at SF candy before ...
Read more : HELP! i need a cough drop!!! | Views : 1724 | Replies : 18

Nervous in the mornings??

Good Morning,

I have now lost 41 lbs since July 17th!!. When I wake up in the mornings I am real shaky, I have a shake at night. I feel like I have tons of energy, too much. Almost like Adrenaline. I have a shake but it doesn't go away until about noon.

Anybody have any ideas on this?

Thanks
Read more : Nervous in the mornings?? | Views : 533 | Replies : 9

PLEASE Help: Fatigue?!?!?

Anyone else experiencing – or experienced – extreme fatigue during the weight loss phase? Today is my 64th day and for the past week or so I have been SUPER fatigued!! I was feeling tons of energy and overall I felt great. But now…I just feel like I can’t make it through the day.

No, I’m not pregnant :)!

Yes, I am positively still in ketosis!

Yes, ...
Read more : PLEASE Help: Fatigue?!?!? | Views : 905 | Replies : 12

panicking

I'm not at home until late late tomorrow, I don't have enough packets, I miscounted by 2.. I'll have one when I'm home late tomorrow, but that will still leave me short 1 for the day, I dont know what to do?
Read more : panicking | Views : 471 | Replies : 4

Lean & Green

Yesterday I input my Lean and Green meal into Support In Motion and entered in 6.2 ounces of protein for my chicken because that is what the scale said. Well, SIM counted that as HIGH OP for the lean which seems a little strange. So just to be naughyt I changed it to 6.1 to see what it said and it still read HIGH. :| *of course ...
Read more : Lean & Green | Views : 1042 | Replies : 14

tea & crystal lite

Do hot tea, and crystal lite OTG count towards daily water intake?
Read more : tea & crystal lite | Views : 547 | Replies : 5

Soups...

I love the crab soup, but not the chili nor the oatmeal.
Can you tell me your thoughts on the chicken/rice soup and chicken/noodle before I order.

thanks in advance for your tastebud experience!!

:bib:
Read more : Soups... | Views : 562 | Replies : 9

Rutabagas, Jicama, Parsnips, Celeriac, Sunchokes?

Wondering if we are allowed some of these wonderful root veggies? I doubt we can have the sunchokes, but the rest are very close in nutritional value to turnips, which are on the approved veggie list in the QSG.

Celeriac:
Serving Size (1/2c)
Calories 35
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 80mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 2g
Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin ...
Read more : Rutabagas, Jicama, Parsnips, Celeriac, Sunchokes? | Views : 1958 | Replies : 5

Peanut butter/PB2 questions

Okay. With the exception of my recent (unintentional) self sabotage due to an erroneous assumption I've been doing well following the rules. I'm actually very hard on myself compliance wise, I haven't even allowed snacks up to this point and am reluctant to do so for fear of slowed progress.

SO, I am about to get some PB2 in the mail, and I have a recipe that calls for some peanut butter. After my stupid ...
Read more : Peanut butter/PB2 questions | Views : 4051 | Replies : 19

Subway Salads

I posted about this months ago but I guess it was not read or we have newbies who don't have the information. Months ago, I went to Subway to get a salad and asked how many ounces of chicken came on the chicken salad. They said approximately 2 ounces. Subway is very careful about portion control. So I had to triple the meat NOT double it as people are saying they are doing to get ...
Read more : Subway Salads | Views : 3481 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286