Karli

1 Thread per registered User.

Re: Karli

Postby oksoonergirl26 » June 9th, 2010, 8:08 am

I noticed that you used the word "happy" in an earlier post and you need to remember that when the scale won't budge. It takes such a positive outlook to really stay on track and accept yourself.
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby katieb920 » June 12th, 2010, 4:37 am

Hey Karli Girl,

Just checking in on you, and see how you are doing?
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Karli » June 13th, 2010, 6:02 pm

Hi Katie,

Thanks for checking in. I'm not going to lie, I have taken a weekend off. Scale got me way down. I've never had it move that slowly on program before and it's a lot of money to be spending to lose around four pounds in 3 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy about that, but I just felt like something had to change. So, I'm hoping that I have jolted my system a bit now and I'm planning to get back on program tomorrow for hopefully at least another month. My husband should find out on Wednesday (finally) if he keeps his job, and I'm really just hoping that things will start moving on the scale once that stress has been relieved.

I don't know if I'll post tomorrow or not. I do know that I don't want to just gain all of the weight back that I have lost in the last month and a bit on program, but I have no delusions about how tricky it can be to get back on program. I don't think that mindset is too far away, at least.
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Karli » June 28th, 2010, 11:49 am

Well, as it turns out, my husband's job DID get cut and that has provided us a very unique opportunity in our lives. He worked with the same school district for 12 years, as middle school band and choir director, and then in the last two years he was half-time at the elementary level as a general music teacher. We were pretty much shocked and awed for a bit there, but it actually brought us closer together and we are pushing forward in our lives. He is opening a private studio, like me, in our home, and we will run our respective studios at opposite ends of the house. This has also propelled me to be thinking more professionally, to be more willing to have a public relationship (I have mostly just been hiding out and keeping to myself) and for us to decide to put together some music programs to help promote our business, as well as inspire the music-less :-P . It's been an adventure, but certainly requires a huge dose of courage and faith.

In the meantime, not on plan and I probably won't be purchasing any MF for quite a while. I would like to just eat much better than I have been though, and I will use what supplements I have left to help me with that.

Cheers !
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Tawanda » June 29th, 2010, 6:25 am

Karli, I wish you and your husband every success!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to My Journal