Medifast Bread (Pizza)

Add your favorite recipes.

Medifast Bread (Pizza)

Postby Mike » June 24th, 2008, 2:33 pm

I found this recipe on the SIM forum and tried it. Its awesome and definitely satisfies the desire for bread. Its basically a pizza bread, so folks on maintenance can put stuff on it (cheese)

Here it is:

1 pkt MF cream of tomato soup [any cream soup works!]
1 pkt MF scrambled eggs
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp basil [omit if using other soup]
4 tbsp water

mix it all up. Spray a cookie sheet with PAM. Make two rounds with the batter. Pat them down slightly with wet fingers. Bake for 5 minutes at 375.

I thought of using the chili instead of the Creamy Tomato, but wanted to do the recipe as written first to see how it came out. It came out prefect... a light bread-like tasty treat.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby KellyC » June 25th, 2008, 8:37 am

Interesting.. how well does it keep? I find the broccoli soup crackers are sort of gross after a day.
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mike » June 25th, 2008, 10:38 am

Well, there are two of us in this household, and since it makes two meals... umm, it doesn't get the chance to keep. ;)

I know that when we make the muffins and brownies and put them in ziplocks and keep them in the fridge they keep for days.
I wouldn't trust anything left out of the fridge for more that 2 days myself.

Good to see you Kelly.... hope you are doing well.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Re: Medifast Bread (Pizza)

Postby Karli » May 20th, 2010, 11:50 am

I'm surprised this recipe didn't seem to get more kudos !! I've tried this and *love* it. Initially I just used some leftover supplements from a stash that I've had for a LONG time, but my most recent order included two new boxes each of eggs and tomato cream soup, meant especially for making this bread. It's really like bread !! I tried a cream of broccoli, too (and a chili soup, actually, too!) but I like the tomato soup with it the best. I spritz a little bit of ICBINB on top and it's even better. Just thought I would add my thoughts :).
Karli

Return to Lean Cuisine