It is currently May 14th, 2024, 1:59 am

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

I have a question about water........

Leave it to a newbie to have a question about WATER, right??!! :roll:

So here's what I'm wondering....

Does the water (6 to 8 glasses/day) have to be PLAIN water, or does iced tea, diet soda, Crystal Lite, etc. count as part of the daily water intake?????

Thanks,

Lois
Read more : I have a question about water........ | Views : 1053 | Replies : 5

Week 4 - Made my first mini goal!!

Well Saturday was my week four weigh in and:
3 more pounds gone!

This brings my total to 25 for the four weeks!
25 pounds was my first mini-goal and I am absolutely delighted to have reached it so quickly!! I was originally hoping to lose 25 by Christmas and I hit it by the day after Halloween.

I've got six more weeks till I leave for Christmas vacation. If I can keep this at ...
Read more : Week 4 - Made my first mini goal!! | Views : 678 | Replies : 3

week 2 wt. loss

:( I lost 2# thiis week I didn;t cheat either. I thought sure I would do better but 2# is that much off anyway thats a total of 17# :D and here goes week3 I am sticking this out any wt. loss is better than none. Hope everone done better than I did .Susan
Read more : week 2 wt. loss | Views : 2089 | Replies : 12

Maintenance (in the after life)

Hey board Op’s (Tim especially) Can we begin talking about after life maintenance? (going off the program) I am not ready, as I still have about 30-40# to go. I plan on being close to my goal at about Thanksgiving, and do not want to do the wrong thing.

I am curious, if you can post some what to do tips.

Where will I go for info, when I am ready go begin eating again? ...
Read more : Maintenance (in the after life) | Views : 672 | Replies : 1

Shake taste "Once and for all"

Gotta toss in my 2 cents here about the taste of the shakes…

The shakes are good. I have RELIGIOUSLY taken/drank/drunk/drinked/consumed/gulped/sipped/pounded/shot my shakes since 9/8/03. (that is 53 days today) Not all of them are my favorite, but then again everyone has different tastes. All the shakes are good, some better than others. My favorite is the Dutch Chocolate. This one tastes exactly like the Chocolate Slimfast one. I actually look forward to the shake. ...
Read more : Shake taste "Once and for all" | Views : 827 | Replies : 6

A spoon full of syrup makes the Medifast go down...

OK, my Davinci Sugar Free syrups have finally arrived and as promised, I'm coming back to tell you all what I think.

I think YUMMY!

These things are excellent! I got:
Chocolate
Caramel
Orange
Cherry
Root Beer

Here are my recipes so far:
Super Chocolate Shake:
6 ounces water
1 Medifast Dutch Chocolate Shake Mix
4 Large Ice Cubes
1 squirt Chocolate Davinci Sugar Free Syrup.

Blend till smooth --- very yummy!

I did the ...
Read more : A spoon full of syrup makes the Medifast go down... | Views : 1141 | Replies : 8

I am 100# over wt.

:cry: hey guys and gals I have been reading your messages and I have just decided to get busy and lose this fat.i have not got my first order yet but Tim ordered it for me. If it taste that bad it may be really hard for me. I have a weak stomach and i have diabetics and i really need to lose this ...
Read more : I am 100# over wt. | Views : 968 | Replies : 7

Made it through a day and a half

I just wanted to come back and post that I have started the program. I'm really excited about this and very motivated to succeed. The first day was not too bad. I had a lot of concern about the taste of the shakes, but I think I can handle them. I do far prefer them frozen at this point. I tried one with out ice last night and it was pretty icky, but I dutifully ...
Read more : Made it through a day and a half | Views : 2071 | Replies : 19

Fit!

Hi, Folks ~

I am far from being an adolescent but I just thought I’d let you know a little bit about our new products for adolescents. It is called “Fit!” and includes two drinks and two bars. The drinks come in those handy little tetra packs – like a juice box. They chill easily in the fridge and are super for taking along in a backpack or book bag. The formulation is nearly identical ...
Read more : Fit! | Views : 1260 | Replies : 0

Hi, U can do it!!!!

Hi to all my new found friends here in medifast world... :lol:
I am 5-5 and 210 lbs, until recently I have been condisering surgery to reduce the size of my stomache. Unfortunately I am too small for the guidelines, and fortunately I am too small for their guidlines!!!!! :wink:
Any wieght loss tool can be defeated. Even a ...
Read more : Hi, U can do it!!!! | Views : 828 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286