Hi, U can do it!!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Hi, U can do it!!!!

Postby nordy4 » September 16th, 2003, 4:14 pm

Hi to all my new found friends here in medifast world... :lol:
I am 5-5 and 210 lbs, until recently I have been condisering surgery to reduce the size of my stomache. Unfortunately I am too small for the guidelines, and fortunately I am too small for their guidlines!!!!! :wink:
Any wieght loss tool can be defeated. Even a smaller stomache can hold thousands of calories in melted chocolate, therefore only YOU can decide
what You can obtain from the tool you choose. I know what to do to lose, I just have not had the willpower or support to implament those changes into my daily life. With this new program I hope to find that lost willpower and turn my battle into friendships in order to help others.....If nothing tastes as good as thin feels, then nothing feels as good without someone to share it with......Care to join the crusade????? Feel free to email me or reply for mutual support.... :D I can do it!!! and So can u!!!!
nordy42002@yahoo.com
Lisa
nordy4

Welcome to MakeMeThinner

Postby Unca_Tim » September 17th, 2003, 11:42 am

Hi Lisa,
Welcome to our forum. You CAN do it!...:)

And you're soooo right that it's not just the tools that will make you successful.

The good news about Medifast is that if you follow the program you WILL lose as much weight as you'd like.

The bad news is that if you dont follow the program and go back to your old eating habits that got you where you are now, guess what?... :cry:

Keep us up to date on how you're doing, and we're always here for you...

Unca Tim
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Yep, You CAN do it, too!

Postby Nancy » September 18th, 2003, 4:34 pm

Hello and Howdy, Lisa ~
Welcome to our Forum! I agree with your subject line, You CERTAINLY can do it with Take Shape's great products, Medifast. I lost 130 pounds - I don't have any more willpower than any one else. With Medifast, you don't necessarily need super human will power; you just need to choose each day to follow the plan. Once you make it through the first few days, hunger seems to disappear, those cravings for melted chocolate go away and your energy level will be super. The best part is stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers go down, down, down!

I just got back from a shopping trip. I had a ball - I tried on all sorts of clothing and guess what? I wear a size FOUR now! Gosh, I went from a size 24++ to a size 4. Let me tell ya, that really put a grin on my face!

Lisa, when did you start using Medifast? Keep us posted with your weight loss. During those first few weeks I found it helpful to NOT read magazines (Too many recipes and food ads) and I did NOT watch much TV either - too many food commercials. I cleaned out the closets, straightened the pantry (we cleaned out ALL of the junk food - EVERY SINGLE BIT of it!!) pulled weeds, read my books: Success in a Shaker Jar by Linda Spangle - ya gotta get it, Darlin'. Linda is the best! If you don't have it, you can register on our web site and place an order for her book. It will help you keep going until you reach your goal.

I am SO thankful that you did not have gastric by-pass surgery - did you ever interview any gastric by-pass survivors? Check out their skin. Check out what they are able to eat and how many vitamins and mineral supplements they must take on a daily basis.

Keep on keepin' on, Lisa! You will be healthier and thinner by Thanksgiving and Christmas and THAT will be such a tremendous gift to yourself and to your family because they will have you around a lot longer. Life expectancy declines as the scales go up...live long and prosper!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss