Fit!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Fit!

Postby Nancy » October 3rd, 2003, 4:08 pm

Hi, Folks ~

I am far from being an adolescent but I just thought I’d let you know a little bit about our new products for adolescents. It is called “Fit!” and includes two drinks and two bars. The drinks come in those handy little tetra packs – like a juice box. They chill easily in the fridge and are super for taking along in a backpack or book bag. The formulation is nearly identical to our regular line of Ready To Drinks – the Fit! Drinks have 20 MORE grams of potassium than do the regular Medifast 55 RTDs. They come in Vanilla and Chocolate flavors. Personally, the regular Vanilla shakes that you mix with water are not my fave flavor but I really do enjoy the Vanilla RTDs and the Vanilla Fit! Drinks. Yum! I have a fit for Fits! I think the Vanillas taste creamy and good – sortta like tapioca pudding without the blobs. :P

The Fit! Energy & Nutrition bars are tasty, too, Consider getting some for your kids or grandkids – they taste as good as a candy bar without the fat and grundy stuff that makes kids get pudgy.

The Fit! Drink Boxes and Energy & Nutrition bars are a great way to get essential vitamins and minerals into your kids via a handy and great-tasting snack without the empty calories associated with other snack items.

I love ‘em.

Drink Alert Drink Alert Drink Alert Drink Alert Drink Alert Drink Alert

The chocolate flavor Fit! Drinks are on sale this month (October) – scope out our Home page. Regularly $2.49 each, they are now $1.99 per drink while supplies last. I bought a case of ‘em – perfect for the car when we are traveling to a football game or to the beach. Yum! Love those drinks.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss