It is currently May 7th, 2024, 8:53 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

JenPearson's Journal

This is my fourth day on the program. I decided to go ahead and begin the program even though i have my mom in town and staying with me. She loves carbs and has taken me through a literal hell of amazing cookies and cakes and pasta this visit. I think perhaps she wants to keep me as I am. I have resisted the past 2 of four days by using bizarro visualization techniques from ...
Read more : JenPearson's Journal | Views : 1604 | Replies : 36

SharonR

So here I am 35 years old, I have been married almost 10 years, I have two children, ages 3 ( today is Desiree's birthday!) and 14 months.

Tomorrow is my BIG DAY. I will be starting MF to get some of this weight off and feel better. It's time to take care of ME. For the past 3 years it's been about taking care of the kiddo's. Although that never ends, I have to ...
Read more : SharonR | Views : 3628 | Replies : 94

centuryclub

Hi all. So, I’m waiting on my shipment of Medifast and am going to be starting the day after the stuff arrives. Because the summer goes kinda slow, and because I want to get practice writing in a blog-esque format for when I start mine up, I’m going to write in this journal daily, if not multiple times daily, and the length may be longer than average. Read if you want, don’t if you don’t. ...
Read more : centuryclub | Views : 3473 | Replies : 101

ne14sand

My story is I never had to worry about my weight. I breezed through my high school years thin and could eat whatever I wanted. Graduated 1992. Some where around the age of 21 I started to gain weight. The weird thing is it was not from drinking rarely did that. I just started gaining.

I then had my first daughter in 1998. Put on 25lbs lost it all and then some. By the time ...
Read more : ne14sand | Views : 397 | Replies : 8

vcille

WEll here is my first journal.

I am 33, 2 darling kids, and a dear husband. I teach 2nd grade- only 7 more school days! Woohoo. I love my job but am ready for this year to be done.

I've been doing MF since end of Jan. I've lost 16 lbs. I want to lose another 5-10. I did MF faitfully for 3 wks then fell off the wagon- BUT I didn't gain a pound ...
Read more : vcille | Views : 912 | Replies : 19

New to MF

After tons of research, I decided to order my first MF package on Tuesday. It said 5-7 business days but it got shipped out yesterday so hopefully I get it today or tomorrow ( I live on the east coast and MF plant is on the east coast).

My story is simple. I am 28 and have been a big girl for as long as I can remember. My mom swears I was a tiny ...
Read more : New to MF | Views : 374 | Replies : 4

Love 2 Lose

I started this program in March as a result of seeing my boss successfully lose a bunch of weight. Prior to that, I lurked on any Medifast forums I could find but didn't think I could be successful because I'd tried so many things in the past.

After turning 40 last December, I decided that I needed to do something about my weight plus take care of this pre-diabetic condition I've had for the past ...
Read more : Love 2 Lose | Views : 379 | Replies : 6

Cyd

I am loving this new journal feature since the last time I was a fully functioning member of the MF family! I'm glad to see so many people using it and cannot wait to check up and see how people are doing. :D

Today is day 3 for me. In part I'm very happy with how easy it has been to get right back at it, ...
Read more : Cyd | Views : 6480 | Replies : 242

cindyjones008

I still suck at MF. I feel like a looser that can't loose weight. Not that I really think of myself as a looser--I think I am just stuck in self-pity.

I want it so bad, but I just can't seem to give up the sugar! I don't know how to live without it. Plus, I find such pleasure from eating sugar! I look forward to an evening at home eating a yummy sugar item. ...
Read more : cindyjones008 | Views : 4167 | Replies : 82

CRAZY Maisy's Journal

Well....here I am, 42, 265, and starting MF :shock:

Ahhh...but I do have hope...actually, after watching awhile I have learned from fellow MFsters 4 things.
1. Complaining does not help you lose weight.
2.SHUT up and SHAKE...meaning shut up quit complaining you are fat and shake.
3. Water...drink it like you are the end result of a Tony Soprano disagreement, like the fishes.
4. If you do ...
Read more : CRAZY Maisy's Journal | Views : 4785 | Replies : 126

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286