It is currently May 19th, 2024, 8:38 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Melissa07

well here i am again, back on the chat and support forums. it feels really nice! you know, i tried soo hard to get back on mymedifast, and i tried speaking to medifast "officials" and explain to them my problems with some medifasters and how rude they were being. i dont know how it happened but for some reason i ended up being the bad person, and now i finally found ANOTHER chat forum for ...
Read more : Melissa07 | Views : 2337 | Replies : 63

iammissruth

OK, so I haven't officially started MF. But I have ordered a sample and I am SO excited to start. I am giddy with anticipation. :-P I wish that I had found this site about 2 months ago. I was looking into MF and the diet just too good to be true. So I start WW and while WW is a great program, I haven't lost that ...
Read more : iammissruth | Views : 3343 | Replies : 125

jskm

Ok I think I'll start one of these, I like the idea of self accountability, written down somewhere. Assuming that this start (ahem, not my first try at this MF thing) is the one that's going to be the beginning of success for me, I'd also like to be able look back over my progress one day.

I did ok yesterday, some hunger issues, but not so bad. I was doing ok today too, the ...
Read more : jskm | Views : 5079 | Replies : 205

Determined

Just discovered this Journal area -- what a great idea! I've probably bored my sister to tears talking about my diet, so I need to get my ramblings out somewhere else.

I'd been slender most of my life, eating whatever I wanted and without exercise. But I guess age changes your metabolism (sigh). About 5 years ago, I lost 30 lbs in six months on Weight Watchers, then put it back on the next two ...
Read more : Determined | Views : 907 | Replies : 26

340-6-pack

Hello All!

This going to be my 1st week on MF.....I have been reading many forums and posts and I am READY to get to my GOAL :D ...I will keep all of you posted!

YEE-HAW :coolnana:
Read more : 340-6-pack | Views : 5016 | Replies : 165

Rodeomom

OK, so how is it that someone with an English degree who loves to write has such a hard time keeping journal? Well here is my attempt.

I have always been heavy - I mean really for as long as I can remember I have been the biggest in the group. My mom and dad used to bribe me to lose weight. One year Mom thought it would help to buy the school clothes I ...
Read more : Rodeomom | Views : 24418 | Replies : 933

oubelqasse

I have been heavy for almost all of my life. When I was in the second grade my mom accidentally ran over my leg which left me in a leg cast for 3 months. That was the last time that I was at a normal weight.

Being FAT in high school was really hard. I tried my best to fit in but for some reason, I dont think I ever did. When shopping for clothes, ...
Read more : oubelqasse | Views : 3934 | Replies : 139

Charity

Aloha!

I am another Hawaii girl on Oahu who found this forum and I love it!
My name is Christy-Charity but of course the name Christy was used already and so my handle is Charity. Call me whatever!

I started Freshman year of HS at 110 and gained 10 lbs per year until I was 165. I stayed there for a while then I tried the Akins diet and jumped to 185. I ate all ...
Read more : Charity | Views : 8610 | Replies : 241

mama2benandrachel

Wow! Here I am full circle! I started 9/9/05 and lost 58 lbs in 9 weeks!

Then the holidays happened, and I cheated. Cheating = defeated in my stupid, obese brain, and so I quit. Sure I tried for a while, but there was always this nagging little person on my shoulder telling me, it's OK to have a little this or a little that!

I have a pantry full of medifast products from a ...
Read more : mama2benandrachel | Views : 295 | Replies : 9

Signladytf

Well, here we go! With much optimism and prayer, I plan to be the incredible shrinking woman! I'm 6 days into my journey and I'm down 10 pounds. Not a bad start.

I've decided that for every 50 pounds I lose (I've got 277 to lose), I'm getting a jewelry charm to go on the bracelet that I'll get when I make goal. I'm a jewelry lover, so I look forward to making my purchases! ...
Read more : Signladytf | Views : 4662 | Replies : 205

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286