Jaded Frog

1 Thread per registered User.

Jaded Frog

Postby jadedfrog » December 29th, 2010, 9:45 pm

What is there to say in a journal? I am 45 SIGH, I am fat, DUH, yeah I said it FAT...F A T, not round, or plump, or curvy, FAT. My New Year's gift to me is a change. I believe in Medifast and know I can handle the program. I will weigh in this week and start at some point in the next few days. I am I guesstimate 237 or so, we will see what my scale says lol. If you hear a loud crashing sound, well that would be me DROP kicking the scale. Hey I know, Cardio scale drop kicking, that should count for some calories being burned. I am a thyroid patient UGH, hair issues like you would not believe. Have 3 kids, a crazy husband, 4 cats and an attitude :) :x I HATE to drink water, I am proof you can go MONTHS without the clear stuff. BAD very BAD. My plan is to set alarms to remind me to shake and to remind me to drink water, from what I hear I won"t have to be reminded to pee lol.... so this is me, take me or leave me. You won't leave my wit and natural charm will pull you in lol! :whip: Now shake!!!!!!!!!
jadedfrog

Re: Jaded Frog

Postby jadedfrog » December 29th, 2010, 9:48 pm

Oh and if ya don't want to talk, that is okay, I have the most enlightening conversations with myself:)
jadedfrog

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 1st, 2011, 12:03 am

Hi there! Welcome!!
LOVE your sense of humor. I think you'll do just fine on this journey. I started on Nov.12 and i'm down 17 pounds:+)...the brownies & pancakes are AWESOME..lol!

Chynadoll
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby jadedfrog » January 1st, 2011, 6:53 am

YAY 17lbs, very cool. I have my boxes o shakes and other goodies...debating on starting today, I had intended to start Monday....I hate a decision this early. I do hope we find a few takers to join us. I also have to quit smoking GASP!!!!!!! That sucks, I like to smoke, but I get it, so it goes away. WOW I am gonna be some kinda cranky, I better warn the kids, beware the momma!
jadedfrog

Postby katieb920 » January 2nd, 2011, 7:59 am

Welcome aboard..... This journey is going to be great. Also I know you hate water, but the more you drink the faster you lose. So just think of it that way. I hate water also, but all of the sudden you actually crave it.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 3rd, 2011, 11:13 am

OK girl...have'ya downed your 2nd shake yet :roll: LOL, just kiddin'..i know you said you MAY be starting today right?
Yea, i used to smoke too but quit 3 years ago...anddd i HATE drinking water too...me you and Katie got DAT in common..but like she said, you DO start to not minding it as much when you see those pounds dropping off...lol! ok, just thought i'd check'in on'ya!

Heyyyy Katie!!!!!
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby jadedfrog » January 13th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Okay so that did not go well lol. I did not start, still have my prettys in the cabinet and I have SMOKED a tobacco plantation in the past two weeks. We had family D R A M A , I am actually pretty happy I was not OP yet. All should die down this weekend. The drama my daughter took a digger and fell on her face busting out several front teeth and damaging several others. She is 7 BTW, so we are knee deep in THOUSANDS of dollars in repair, oh yeah THAT will make ya light up a plantation. Saturday she has an appointment that will let us know the final time line...of course she is having shots, of course she screams bloody murder and of course as soon as she is being taken care of I light up the stress stick. I think we have no more than a week, me and the pretty Medifast packages can get to know each other.
jadedfrog

Return to My Journal