Product Upgrade

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Product Upgrade

Postby Nancy » February 11th, 2011, 4:56 pm

Hi Ho, MakeMeThinner People!

Here's a product update for you regarding the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink. In recent months, our parent company, Medifast has been diligently working to reformulate its products to improve or enhance flavors, and at times to reduce or eliminate certain ingredients.

I want to let you know that you may see a slight difference in the coloration of the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink as it has been reformulated to remove the artificial colors; you can expect to see variations in the normal color upon mixing the meal replacement product. The Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink will retain its fruity good taste and all of its nutritional value; the color will merely look slightly different than before.

Some of you are still experiencing frigid temperatures and may not have considered this option for the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink meal - for a tasty beverage on frosty days, I mix the drink packet with hot water and swirl with a cinnamon stick. It is aromatic and provides a warm meal variation! :cheers:

While I'm at it, the Cherry Pomegranate Shake is now included as part of the Essential1 line has been renamed as Essential1: Antioxidants Cherry Pomegranate Shake (item # 72660). The price and the meal replacement product remain the same; only the packaging and the item code number are changing. Once the existing stock is depleted, the new packages will appear.

Keep on making the choice to put your health on the top of your daily priority list! :byebye:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts