Product Announcements

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Product Announcements

Postby Nancy » February 16th, 2006, 8:55 am

Hello, Thinny MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

I want to keep you updated about the current status on the Medifast products. Here ya go:

Products currently backordered:

Item# 5700 - Creamy Broccoli Soup – we anticipate that this will be back in stock on Friday, 2/17/06

Item# 5710 - Savory Beef Fast Soup – we will update you as soon as we have an availability date

Item# 6650 - Peach Pro Tea - we anticipate that this will be back in stock on Monday, 2/20/06

Item# 6656 - Tropical Punch Drink - we anticipate that this will be back in stock on Monday, 2/20/06

We apologize for the inconvenience of these products being on backorder. TSFL is working with their inventory group to make sure that there is a smooth transition when these backorder situations occur and that clients receive the product they are due.

Please do keep in mind, however, that Medifast/TSFL reserves the right to substitute similar products if they are out of stock of a particular product.

Also, in preparation for some exciting new product launches within the next month, Medifast has discontinued the sale of the powdered salad dressing. They are no longer available for purchase in the Take Shape for Life shopping cart. Similarly, Medifast discontinued the Essential 1 Tuna Salad meals. Over the next few weeks, we will have more exciting product announcements! I can't wait! I'll let you know as soon as I know something juicy!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info