Product Update

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Product Update

Postby Nancy » January 16th, 2006, 7:26 pm

Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Temporarily Not Available

:shock: Schprock! Schprock!

:scratch: Like how do you write the sound that a distressed chicken makes anyway? :huh:

:x Drat! Due to overwhelming sales, our Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (Item #6965) is temporarily unavailable.

We expect it to be back in schprock! stock sometime this week.
We truly :couch: apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Schprock! :mrgreen:

:grin: Don’t forget to try our January special – Creamy Broccoli Soup!! Yum! $11.50 per box

Minestrone Soup Back in Stock

:chef: Mama Mia!

The Minestrone Soup (Item #6070) is back in stock as of Thursday, January 13, 2006.

:secret: The Minestrone needs some fixin’ up, in my opinion. :whistle:

Have you tried the Minestrone with 1 Tablespoon of Ro*Tel Bold Italian?

(¼ cup has about 15 calories – :twisted: 6 Carbs so watch it! 1 Tablespoon is about 1/8 cup)

Add 1/2 stalk of diced celery and some onion and it’s hot soup!

Ro*Tel is diced :tomato: tomatoes, green chilies and spices.

It is also great in our Medifast Homestyle Chili. I use about 1/4cup of the Ro*Tel :twisted: Extra Hot (10 calories, 2 carbs) The Ro*Tel Milder has about the same nutritional content as the :twisted: Extra Hot.

You can find Ro*Tel in the Mexican specialty section in many grocery stores or at doubleyuh doubleyuh doubleyuh dot ro-tel dot com :roflmao:

Oh, too bad, so sad... :tears:

I :redhead: hate to tell ya this, Folks but the Chocolate Crunch Diabetic Bars are currently unavailable. I am really sorry about this :pet: and I suspect that you are scraping the Peanut Butter Crunch bar from the roof of your mouth while you :felix: wait for the return of these highly favored meal bars for people with diabetes.

Say :wave: Guh-bye, Folks! :byebye: In preparation for some exciting new product launches in the next month, Medifast has discontinued the sale of our Salad Dressings. They are :wave: no longer available for purchase in the Take Shape for Life shopping cart. :secret: New products to replace these are coming soon!!! :yes:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

New Product

Postby Not Logged In » January 20th, 2006, 11:20 am

I was just on the Medifast website and noticed in their download section instructions for MF Vegetable Beef Soup and so I did a live chat on the site and inquired if it was pending release. It is expected to be released in February.
Not Logged In

Postby Nancy » January 20th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Yep, that's right!

As soon as it is available, we'll let you know!

I spoke to some people at headquarters that tasted it and they said it is great! Can't wait!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Order Info