It is currently May 7th, 2024, 4:52 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

medigirl

Okay, I am going to start a journal, at least try. I love all the support I see on this site. I am on day 7 of 100% compliance and am feeling great. Yesterday was a little bit of a challenge, however got through it. I have lost 4 pounds so far. Yippee!! Did MF last year beginning in November and had lost 50 lbs. by April. Got a stomach virus and ate off the ...
Read more : medigirl | Views : 397 | Replies : 3

o

I hate it when I type my heart out and then lose it - it makes you want to cry sometimes, doesn't it? All that internet therapy down the drain. ;)

I know you'll feel more positive again soon. We can't all be perky every day of the week. And yes, some days will be bad (it's not inevitable, but it's likely) but they don't have to ...
Read more : o | Views : 10951 | Replies : 247

DiamondintheRough

I have made it through day 9. Yea for me!!!!! I received my Medifast order a couple of days ago which included 4 boxes of each new flavor of crunch bars. I am very happy that we can eat them for every meal if we want to.
Read more : DiamondintheRough | Views : 859 | Replies : 13

nik546

Good Morning!
Today was my weigh in after 4weeks on the plan and I have lost a total of 17.8 lbs. I thought since now I have been on plan long enough to be comfortable with it, I would start a journal. I have checked out some yours and it seems like a great place to get feed back and in general track how you are doing.
Since I really dont know many of you ...
Read more : nik546 | Views : 424 | Replies : 6

Lena

I have been on program now for almost three weeks and messed up the last two days. I was so motivated before those days. I am realizing today that I was just disappointed and so I let my emotions take over.

There are six of us meeting on Thursdays for support and accountability, we weigh, measure, talk about our week, etc. Well, this last week everybody "cheated" except me....I stayed strong and some still lost ...
Read more : Lena | Views : 556 | Replies : 6

DutchChoc, Redo

I'm here looking for a bit of peace from my overindulgent tendencies, those which have brought me years of strife trying to like myself and my image.

I know how to do the work about half as well as I know how to undo it. On rare occassions, I'm 99% successful - and then I usually fall apart again.

I'd like another nice ride to looking better. I always feel optimistic while I have my ...
Read more : DutchChoc, Redo | Views : 2286 | Replies : 48

SuzyQ

Wow, you guys were not joking....this forum has been pretty dead. I hope it picks up.

Well I had a good day today. I had a cheetos attack earlier in the day - cheetos can be a downfall for me (the only time I seem to crave them is when I am on MF otherwise I rarely eat them) - however, I worked through it and remembered what T said in one of her posts ...
Read more : SuzyQ | Views : 3888 | Replies : 109

Michelle in NJ

Well, the time has come for me to start my own journal as I feel reasonably confident that I am with MF for the long haul....although when I think of the words "long haul" I get kinda depressed as I do have to lose a great deal of weight. I know it's all about one day at a time and one shake at a time, but....well we all want the weight loss "ordeal" to be ...
Read more : Michelle in NJ | Views : 712 | Replies : 9

CaribGirl

Ok, I've decided to start a journal after coming here and "lurking" for 3 years. The main reason I decided to start one now is that the crowd seems to be thinning immensely. The main reason I have not started one before now is because I have not done the Medifast program. i did one very similar, so I feel like I belong here.
I am 44 , married, step-mother to 2 teenagers, and work ...
Read more : CaribGirl | Views : 543 | Replies : 9

Scarlet2507

Where to begin? Probably the beginning... I wasn't a fat kid. Well, let me rephrase... I wasn't a fat single-digit kid... haha.

I didn't start having problems with my weight until the summer of my 5th grade... isn't that weird that I can succinctly remember? I went through a traumatic haircut (can you believe that could trigger a food addiction? who knew?) I know it sounds silly but I was horrified that my mom took ...
Read more : Scarlet2507 | Views : 2746 | Replies : 69

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286