It is currently May 19th, 2024, 6:31 am

News News of My Journal

Site map of My Journal » Forum : My Journal

1 Thread per registered User.

Pippi's

Okay, I'm starting my journal.
You guys help me so much by your words and pics. that I can't express really what it means to me.
For years I felt mental that I couldn't lose weight or control my eating, knowing I'm not alone is peaceful.

So far I've lost 25 lbs. but I need to lose so much more, working on getting a ticker.

I'm an emotional eater for sure and the holidays just ...
Read more : Pippi's | Views : 380 | Replies : 10

jayzoe

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 or thereabouts

REASON I'M DOING THIS: As much as I love my mother and would wish to become her spiritually and emotionally, I do NOT want to become her physically. She has diabetes, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, the list goes on and on. She's on so many medications that her prescription cabinet looks like a pharmacy. And every year I look like her more and more, and I don't want ...
Read more : jayzoe | Views : 5418 | Replies : 196

socalgal

January 1, 2008

I have recommitted to the Medifast plan, starting today. These journals are new since I was last on these boards, and I think they're a terrific idea. I am looking forward to logging my progress here, and reading about others' successes.

I am back because I am tired of ignoring my weight and health, feeling tired and achy because of the extra weight I am carrying, and not wanting to get dressed ...
Read more : socalgal | Views : 369 | Replies : 9

txcindylou

I am re-starting Medifast after the Cotton Bowl on January 2nd. I know the program works and I know that I can do it. I live in Bedford, TX...anyone out there one of my neighbors? LOL

Anyway, I will post my journal once I get fully started on the program.

Good luck to everyone.
Read more : txcindylou | Views : 3060 | Replies : 87

siglamb962

Wow,

I cannot believe it has been almost three months. I have really had a rough go of things, and although I have not gained back any lost weight, I have been off plan for about two of the months. I just could not seem to get back on. There was Halloween, then my dad had emergency surgery, I went to IL, and now the Holidays. I am really praying I can get it together. ...
Read more : siglamb962 | Views : 3904 | Replies : 139

Exotic

Today was my first day on my medifast plan. It wasn't too bad. I had a hard time getting down all 5 supplements. I felt full. I do know it important for me to get all of them down. I did it. I had my first supplement about 8:30 am; and just had a hard time remembering that I needed to get my food in today.

Thanks everyone.

I know I can do this.

Exotic
Read more : Exotic | Views : 2522 | Replies : 89

carolannjeanette

crud--i blew it again! i feel like such a loser! I restarted last sunday, was perfect the first 3 days, but blew it on the 4th day. I had a lunch meeting at work and they served pizza. i was stuck in the meeting for 2 hours, everybody was eating. it was too hard for me to sit there for two hours and watch everybody eat, and have the food being passed all around me. ...
Read more : carolannjeanette | Views : 2865 | Replies : 50

Where the heck did......go???

I have been lurking on this forum for about 18 months. I don't post very often, have never started a journal. and am doing a bariatrics eating plan as opposed to MF. I have maintained my weight loss (not a significant loss because I didn't have much to lose) for over 18 months now with the help of this forum. I come here everyday and read the new posts if for no other reason than ...
Read more : Where the heck did......go??? | Views : 1153 | Replies : 28

C-Gal

80 pounds.

I wonder how many objects in the world weigh 80 pounds?

I want the extra 80 pounds that I have been packing around on my body to vanish - never to return.

I WANT MY SEXY BACK!! *giggles* Seriously though!

There are times when I wonder who is worse in life...

...Your old friends who remember that at one time you had a normal body weight BUT they fail to tell you that ...
Read more : C-Gal | Views : 7963 | Replies : 246

lifelovinaries

Well as you might know by now, i have made my way back. After going through many different phases of what this life has to throw at me, I ended up at 240.6, 3lbs more than my MF start a year and a half ago. My highest weight EVER was 267, that was about 10 years ago and once i saw that number on the scale, i knew 300 wasnt far away. I IMMEDIATELY dropped ...
Read more : lifelovinaries | Views : 21081 | Replies : 939

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286