Lena

1 Thread per registered User.

Lena

Postby Lena » October 12th, 2008, 10:38 am

I have been on program now for almost three weeks and messed up the last two days. I was so motivated before those days. I am realizing today that I was just disappointed and so I let my emotions take over.

There are six of us meeting on Thursdays for support and accountability, we weigh, measure, talk about our week, etc. Well, this last week everybody "cheated" except me....I stayed strong and some still lost more than I did this week. I was really disappointed and gave in on Friday (and then Saturday, too). Today is a new day and I am going to be using every bit of support and accountability that I can...including this forum.

I know that I can lose the weight...two years ago I lost 65 lbs in four months...I can and will do it again! Today I am working on shaking off this frustration in myself! I have bins of size 8 clothes that I want to get back into!!! I am currently in a size 16/18. I am so grateful that I have an answer for this weight loss...I know that this program works!
Lost 65 lbs in 4 months-2006
Restart 9/22/08 after 2nd baby
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRROs4m/]
[/url]
Lena

Postby dede4wd » October 12th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Hiya,
It's just a bump in the road. I've been doing silly and off-plan or gray area things about every two weeks lately, but I am learning to get right back on program 3 hours later and not let it turn into a day or multi-day thing! Maybe we can teach this old dog (me) new tricks!

Welcome back, how awesome that you have a group that meets for support and accountability!

You can do this and we'll be walking right along with you!

Nice to meetcha!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby smartipantz » October 12th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Lena,

You can do it - you know you can! Just remember what you want more than the instant gratitude of food... those size 14s, then size 12s, then size 10s, and then the size 8s!! We've done it together before, we can do it now. And Xmas is around the corner... we can't show up and be overweight like the majority of them... we need to look good!!!

Hang in there... get back on the saddle and be compliant!

Luvs ya!!

Smarti
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » October 13th, 2008, 7:17 am

Believe me, I understand your frustration all too well. I'm a very slow loser, no matter what plan I'm on, and seeing people consistently cheat and yet still lose faster than I do can be very hard. Try, if you can, not to compare yourself to them and just focus on yourself and your own goals.

It took me a year and a half to lose 70 pounds and reach my goal, but it was well worth it.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Jan » October 13th, 2008, 9:28 pm

My Goooodness,
Looook who I found posting on the forum. The members will give you lots and lots of support. I'm soo happy you're here and posting. I have faith in you .. you can and will part with those pesky pounds. :D And I like Robin am a sloooow looser :x .. but I did lose!! You will too...
I'll be watching you
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Lena » October 14th, 2008, 7:01 am

Hi Jan!

I am getting back my excitement...I had lost it for a few days, but am so anxious to get back into my skinny clothes! This morning I woke up at 5:30 and worked out, which feels so good...I actually feel awake and ready for the day!

Talk to you soon!
Lost 65 lbs in 4 months-2006
Restart 9/22/08 after 2nd baby
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRROs4m/]
[/url]
Lena

Postby Unca_Tim » October 14th, 2008, 3:41 pm

Welcome Aboard Lena,
:wave:
Keep us posted.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"