Mike

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby nickieluv » March 2nd, 2009, 11:32 pm

I've been thinking of you the last couple of days, too, Mike. Must be something in the air. I hope you are well and feeling calm - must be busy at work right now, aren't tests coming up soon? Maybe that's just in NY, we have big state tests every couple of months in one subject or another. Not sure where science falls on the list. At any rate - thinking of you.
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » March 20th, 2009, 10:33 am

Thank you ladies for checking in. I'm still around, and haven't fallen off the face of the earth. ;)

Life has been extra challenging the past few months and I haven't been following the program steadily. I've regained some weight but am bound and determined to get back on.

Work has been great this year, I am teaching small groups in the independent study program, so its been very rewarding in that sense, thank goodness. Now the issue is that the district is cutting our program, so I will probably be back at a regular school site next year. Maybe they can pull a rabbit out of the hat, we will see.

Spring break is upon us, so I have the next 2 weeks off to focus on being better.

Thanks for checking in.

:D
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby nickieluv » March 20th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Mmmmm, two weeks off. Nice. I hope you are able to use the time to rest and recuperate. And hopefully the budget problems won't be as bad everywhere as they look right now, and you can keep your dream job!!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » April 16th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Sigh... life happens.

Back here, trying to stay on program. Hopefully I keep kicking myself in the butt to stick with it.

:|
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby Lauren » April 20th, 2009, 2:05 pm

Hey, Mike!

No pressure, but c'mon, stop being a stranger! :-) Everyone here understands the struggle - both the weightloss struggle and the life one - so keep your "presence" strong here, and perhaps the "presents" on the scale will soon follow!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Re: Mike

Postby Mike » August 10th, 2011, 7:53 am

WOW!! Really? Almost 2 1/2 years? Sheesh I feel like such a poor friend.
Anyhow, do-overs right? Okay, so I kinda updated everything on the Welcome thread, so not gonna go into all of that. Just know, I'm back and ready to get into the groove again. I moved from Vallejo to Oakley in October of '09 after the divorce. Ended up in a bad relationship (can you say rebound?), and that took a while to get past. Reconnected with someone I knew 16 years ago during that time, and am now in southern Pennsylvania, and very happy. Life gives you experiences and hardships that you have to go through to get to the place where you should be. Without the experiences I had, I wouldn't who and where I am today.
So I restarted on Monday, which wasn't a great day plan-wise. Yesterday was better, and I'm on it today. Now I just need a district to call me and say I'm hired lol.
Anyhow, I'm back and as an HA, I need to be an example. So I say goodbye to the weight I've gained and lost and regained over the past 2 1/2 years and then onward to goal. With God's help, and that of my fellow MF'ers, let's do this.
Have a great day everyone.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

Mike

Re: Mike

Postby supermom » August 18th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I still think it is so funny how everyone on the forum (which is slim to none these days) calls each other MF'ers!! I know, I need to get my mind out of the gutter! And btw--HELLO MIKE!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal