Question for Mike

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Question for Mike

Postby Jims Chick » February 17th, 2004, 2:36 pm

Hey Mike,
When you were doing the 4 shake thang........did you ever have hair loss or any side effects like that? :3head:
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Re: Question for Mike

Postby explorthis » February 17th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Jims Chick wrote:Hey Mike, When you were doing the 4 shake thang........did you ever have hair loss or any side effects like that?

4 shakes? me? Oh my, did I ever (admit) say that? I can feel the Unca "noogie" coming my way...

I must be out of the norm, I expierienced NOTHING odd from Medifast except "orthostatic hypotension" (fluxuating blood pressure) which only affects a small portion of the Medishakers.

I did not have dry skin, and as a LAZY man, I never use any lotion <yawn> or hair conditioner <yawn> I is just a natural beauty!!! No hair fallout, or any of those other things. I asked my Mom, she did the full fast also, and she said she did expierience a little dry skin, but nothing to write home about.

The only other thing I did expierience (as most of you are) is the need for the uh..... :oops: um.... :oops: Metimucial thing.

Odd? Maybe. I just consider myself darn good looking and lucky.

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jims Chick » February 17th, 2004, 3:40 pm

Did you ever take any additional vitamins? My skin is horribly dry....almost mummy like......I heard from someone that my hair was gonna fall out :shock:. I've started taking flaxseed oil and some super extra special vitamins for the hair. Since I started taking these I gained 2 pounds......I'm thinking maybe I'll lose weight because I'm going to dry up and shrivel away. I just don't understand how come I gained 2 pounds.....maybe I was wearing too much makeup.
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby explorthis » February 17th, 2004, 3:59 pm

Jims Chick wrote:Did you ever take any additional vitamins? maybe I was wearing too much makeup

Julie, I doubt seriously you gained 2# from oil and vitamins. It has to be water retention (women thing - out of my league)

As for the vitamins, nope. I only started taking vitamins about 3 weeks ago, for no other reason than me.

As for the make up, uh... that darn mascara keeps getting in my contacts... :scratch:

Thank heaven I was born a Man, I gotta hand it to you all, I live in a house full of Women, and I cannot for the life of me figure how you all make it from day to day...

I can say, if I was born a Woman, the "Mike" name would have ended with me!!

-Medimike
explorthis

Return to The Weight Room