Mike and his mommy

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Mike and his mommy

Postby Ginny » January 13th, 2004, 9:43 am

Are we gorgeous or what????!!! (Psssst! The pictures don't do Mike justice. He's way hot!!!!)

All this time, I thought Mike has been my support system, now I read that he thinks I have been his. Hmmmm! After a little pondering about that and finally getting into reading you guys input, I realize how important it is to share with each other. Mike has confessed his "fat" person's thoughts to me. Whaddaya know, I thought I was the only one with those dark and embarrassing things in my head. Now, after reading your postings, I'm caught between tears and rejoicing. TOGETHER, WE CAN DO THIS. IF I CAN - YOU CAN. Since I know what most of us are going through and because of my advanced state of chronological existence (meaning I've been around long enough to do a-l-l-l-l-l-l-l the diets), I can say this with quite a degree of certainty. Medifast is definitely the healthiest and quickest way to slim. If any of you are thinking negative thoughts today, please, please don't give up! Sometimes you gotta be in one place before you can get to the next. YOU WILL NOT FAIL, AND YOU WILL BE UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME. Carpe diem!!
Ginny

Postby Jeanette » January 13th, 2004, 12:03 pm

You both look great!! Congratulations!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » January 14th, 2004, 1:15 am

It's great to see you - congrats on your weight loss success.

Now we can picture you when you write!
:lol:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Studio