Sunday Morning Roll Call, May 15, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby LilMsTexas » May 15th, 2005, 9:10 am

24K.........do you see already how exciting our MEASUREMENT MONDAY forum is going to be?? I can feel the excitement of others building as well. One cool thing about measuring is that we don't jump up every morning and feel tempted to get out the measuring tape and measure ourselves or call someone to come over and do it. Hoping on the scales is so easy and non-time-consuming. Measuring is something that takes time and effort and we are more apt to do it once a month when we start posting it. Of course there will be SOME who will turn that into an obsession as well :shock: but for the most part we will all have pretty good things to report on our once a month forum. I'm really getting excited about it. Your 33 inches lost is FANNNNNTABULOUS woman and I think we'll all be pretty amazed with the results we see once we get started.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » May 15th, 2005, 10:08 am

Oh my gosh, there have been alot of posts so far this morning. Congratulations to everyone!!!!!

I missed roll call last week, and I usually am not able to even chime in until Mondays, but I was a bit excited today and had to log on......

Drum roll please!!!!!!!
Unca, if you can find the time, can you move me to the 50# Club pleeease! :dance: :dance:

I have lost 51.7 pounds in 15 weeks. WAHOO!!!!!

Happy Days!!!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 15th, 2005, 10:30 am

Vicki and Dean.......thank you soooooooooo much :D Your kind words really meant alot to me this morning. I even showed them to my husband 8) It makes me feel so great to know I put a smile on someones face or give a bit of encouragement at a needed time. I have all the energy for this because of all of you. We are succeeding together........ no more failure..........no more "why can't I do this" mess. So I thank you for your kinds words and I thank you for being my inspiration. My favorite phrase now is "WE ARE IN ACTION"!! And we are!!

Here's to another fabulous week for all of us!
CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby 24KaratGold » May 15th, 2005, 10:38 am

Yay Maura! Welcome to the 50 pound club -- ain't it a nice place to be?? Not as nice as the 60s, I hear, but we'll get there. Congratulations!!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » May 15th, 2005, 10:50 am

Thanks 24K,

Let me tell you it does feel good!!!!

I am soooo looking forward to that 60# club too. I see you are knockin on that door. You will be movin up very very soon! Weigh to go!!!!

I haven't really been doing any exercise yet, and I plan on gettin a move on this next week, to see where that brings me. I'm hoping to firm the tummy (a lot!) because that is where I carry the bulk of my weight, and I think that is what is deterring me from size changes. I'm still in the same jeans as before, they are definitely loose, but not down a size in them yet. Actually I should say, I got into a pair of jeans that were extremely tight and not really wearable, and they are loose on me especially butt and thigh areas.....it'll come off though... The wierd thing is I wear about 2 sizes bigger in jeans then I wear in regular pants, I'm sure its due to the tummy.. I still haven't broken down and bought anything new yet. I want to wait for about another 20 pounds, we will see if I make it. I had purchased a few new things for the cruise in March, good think summer is coming!!! :) They weren't very appropriate for cold weather!

Medifast is awesome, and I am so happy I found it!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby PGL » May 15th, 2005, 11:04 am

Hi everyone! How do you set up the ticker pound line that lots of you have ? that is really cool..I'd like to set one up too...everybody have a great week ! You are all so special !
Gina
PGL

Postby fatBgone » May 15th, 2005, 11:18 am

Hey Ya'll!!

WOW - There's a BUNCH of BIG LOSERS this week!! Congratulations to ALL of you!!

I am maintaining (well sort of...I'm up .2 lbs) at 187-188. That has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and I'm trying not to get discouraged, but now I'm starting to wonder how much longer. I'm ready to join that 30# club so bad - I can just taste it!! I did get down to 186.5 on Friday - and I thought I had broken the spell, but it's back up yesterday and today.

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks and not getting in all 5 replacements on some days - and I read that could slow things down - so my goal this week is to be on a SCHEDULE which will guarantee all 5 replacements getting in before the day is over. I usually don't get my first one in until about 8:30 or 9:00, so I'm going to try and scoot that up a bit. It's just that first hour to hour and a half of each morning, I'm so busy getting my 3 kids off to school and stuff, that I don't take the time for myself.

Well, I did have a funny this morning....I was trimming my toenails before church & it was so much easier reaching them bent over like a bangie with my 27 pounds gone - I started to laugh while I was doing it and thought...hmmm....I should share this in my next post....oh well - have you ever heard "small things amuse small minds"?? hehe!!

I am about to load up and take my kids to Schlitterbahn - do you know what that is? It's a super fun water park - about 1 1/2 hours away from us. I think I'll even pack my bathing suit too, not that I'll be excited to put it on, but I'll be less embarrassed than last summer. I hope it still fits ok to wear it....cause I'm still not ready to buy a new one. I want to drop some more flabbage first!

Well, have a great losin day - and congratulations again to all of you!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby Unca_Tim » May 15th, 2005, 12:13 pm

PGL,
Take a look here for ticker setup.

You can also click on the "Search" button and type in "ticker" without the quotes.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-2186.html
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Spunky » May 15th, 2005, 12:20 pm

itsgonnaworkthistime wrote:Drum roll please!!!!!!!

Congratulations on 50 pounds gone forever!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: That is a huge achievement!
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 15th, 2005, 12:47 pm

.............GOD bless each and every one of you........ :angel: ..........You are all losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................ :clap: .............big....small.......none at all.........new clubies....... :D .......soon to be clubies....... :D ......YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. :yay: :yay: :yay:
Hal...(Heidi)..........just because you haven't posted......doesn't mean your forgotten........... :no: .............with your schedule I'm amazed your still breathing....... :shock: .........and Dean who are you kidding.............no matter what her weight was ....you would still love being behind her.............just because she is AWESOME........... :yippee:
and Donna (doglover)...........EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!! can't call you a loser for this .............a real winner would be appropriate........... :yes:

this week for me I am down 3 flabaroos..........that would be 3 lbs of flab
have a great week
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby DonicaB » May 15th, 2005, 1:16 pm

Dean~~you are right I took a nap......as a matter of fact......I had to reread the posts because I thought I might have been dreaming that I had indeed already posted this morning.

Donna~~you hit the 30# club. Yipee! :yippee: :yippee: That is awesome.......you are rolling right along.

D~~I failed to congratulate you earlier on being Employee of the Year. Girl, that tells me so much about you. I knew you were great, and now I know everyone thinks you are great. :toast: I hear Jamaica calling mon.

Maura~~WOWSER.....50# of flabbage gone forever......good job!

Hal(Heidi).....I agree with Donna......I too am amazed you're still breathing. I admire people like you who work so hard to accomplish their goals. And you, my friend, are working on quite a few. ;)

FatBGone~~hang in there girl, it will happen. Your BIG week is coming.

Again Congrats to everyone this morning.....oh wait.....it's not morning anymore.......... :huh:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Triskets » May 15th, 2005, 1:17 pm

Well CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! After a many months absence, I'm glad to see so many of you still at it - you didn't give up and I'm proud of you for that. It's encouraging for me. I've been gone because I had to stop the MF plan due to excessive acid and reflux problems. I'm having surgery on the 26th to fix the problem and then I'll be back on the plan.
So I look forward to being a "loser" with everyone again.
Take Care and Happy Slurping!
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets

Postby Triskets » May 15th, 2005, 1:19 pm

I also want to add that I'm in the process of quitting smoking cold turkey -something I need to do before surgery and for the obvious health risks.
So that's my current challenge.
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets

Postby LuzInIt » May 15th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Dogloving Donna - May I add my congratulations -apparently all your co-workers know what we here on the forum know - You are so special! :D I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering when you were heading to Jamaica. I went two years ago and had a blast (even in my size 24 swimsuit). I figured no one there knew me anyway and just let it all hang out. Total Freedom! How incredibly cool that you are arriving on tropical soil as the new, slim-trim you. Knock 'em out, girl!

Wow, what inspiration comes from this place. Big Kudos to everyone this morning. My scale delivered up good news :D, bad news :( today. Upside - I lost 3.2 for a total of 39 pounds gone forever. Downside - 39 pounds of me gone forever. NOT 40. I WANTED THAT CLUB SO BADDDD :x . THIS WEEK, TODAY, RIGHT NOW!

I hope you all will indulge me for one little personal moment of joyous celebration (there are only so many people in my other circles to tell!). One of my babies (soon to be 25), came home with a big beautiful rock on her left ring finger last night. A very happy young lady. I started Medifast just in the nick of time. I'm looking forward to (dare I say) perhaps a size 10 mother of the bride dress next year. I feel giddy with anticipation - thought when the time came, I'd be shopping the big girl shops for a dressy moo moo. I am so so optimistic. God bless Medifast and this wonderful group of new buddies.
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby doglover » May 15th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Hey Linda - congratulations on the soon to be son-in-law!!! What a special weekend this is for your family! You WILL be in size 10 bec. you have the tools and the power!! :weightlift:

Donna - my medibuddy - you made it to 30 lbs!! I am so excited for you I could just spit! :yes: But I won't... unless I can lose 4.5 lbs doing so....ok I digress.... :dooh:

Thanks to all for the kind words on the award. I am still on Cloud 9 and feeling so blessed that others recognize hard work! My job is not easy but it sure is fun!

I can barely contain myself w/ the thoughts of Jamaica! We are SOOO ready to pack up and head out! These next few days can't go fast enough! I am excited by how I look and feel and feel so blessed that I made it this far with the help of you wonderful friends. Thanks a million! :rollrolleyes:
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call