Sunday Morning Roll Call: May 22, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby monkeymom » May 22nd, 2005, 8:34 am

Well good morning everyone. Wow, everyone is doing so great in here :)

Seaside, not to worry, just hang in there an dyou'll see those pounds will catch up with all the work you are doing and start dropping off soon enough.

Finals week is finally here. I have a 12 page paper to write today, an online finale (3 hours) to do for my geography class and then all I have left is to study for my only "in class final" on Thursday and a 5-page paper to write for my political theory class. Lots to do, and heave stuff, but it's winding down, thank goodness. Next weekend I plan to do lots of reading on the forum and try to catch up as much as possible with everyone.

As for me, I weighed in at 201 this morning...........wahooo. Finally broke the 50 pounds (move me up please Unca :) ), and am anticipating ONEDERLAND next week...........wow 2 big milestones in 1 week.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I've been looking and looking for a pair of jeans that fit properly, but very difficult to find right now because all anyone is carrying is capris. Well I finally found a pair Friday, and NY Lerner........and shock of my life, I had to get a siz 16 because the 18's were too big :) Wow, I haven't been able to shop in Lerner's for years and years, and to go from a 24 to a 16, well that was just awesomeness all the way around. Gotta love this Medifast stuff!!

Take care everyone, have a happy and productive week........I will see much more of you starting next weekend.
Vicki
255 - 1/29/08
monkeymom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Spunky » May 22nd, 2005, 8:42 am

fatBgone wrote:Ok, and for me...Well, my"stall" finally broke free!! :brickwall: Yeah!! I really was hoping for that 30# club, but I am pretty sure I will get there by next Sunday!!!

FatBgone, thanks for the note. You will make it next Sunday to the 30# club for sure! I hate those brickwall moments. Hang in there kiddo, you can do it! :thumbup:
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Seaside » May 22nd, 2005, 8:43 am

Thanks, monkeymom! Your story and support makes me feel better and more resolved. What are you studying in school?

And congrats on the imminet "ONEderland"! My big day will be when I am firmly ensconced in Two-ville!
Seaside

Postby 24KaratGold » May 22nd, 2005, 8:45 am

Oooo, monkeymom! Memorial Day Weekend will be something to remember, for sure, 'cause then you'll be in ONEderland! Yay!!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 22nd, 2005, 8:58 am

Good Morning Everyone!!
I am up wayyyyyy to late to try and congratulate everyone by name,
but KNOW just how PROUD I am of each of you!!!
You are making your dreams happen and fulfilling your wishes by staying on MF and reaching your goals!!
HURRAYYYYYYYYY to all our losers this week!!
If this week wasn't quite what you wanted it to be, just rededicate yourself this morning to get on the MF train and ride it to your new stop>
THINSVILEE!!
I only lost 1 pound this week. My body seems to be at a set point and is fighting to let go of the flabbage, but that's ok cos I KNOW it will happen!!
I bought a new swimsuit to take on my trip coming up this week, as the bottoms of the one I bought to wear to Florida in March were falling off!!
So I bought some cute short black boy leg very slim fitting bottoms to wear with my halter
style tankini top and I actually LIKED how I looked in a 2 piece swimsuit!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't remember the last time I could say that!!
So I am now at 101.5 pounds gone forever!!
I will take my 1 pound loss this week and boogie on out to the park for a
walk/jog BECAUSE I CAN :D
Congrats to ALL who made it into the next weight club or into "onederland"
AWESOME!!!
Have a great week all!!
I probably won't be at next week's roll call as I will be away and not have a scale nearby, but will report in on Tuesday when I get home
God Bless All,
Shrink aka Mary
324/222.5/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Tk » May 22nd, 2005, 10:17 am

Hello everyone. Congrats to all you losers! I am down another 3 lbs! Only 1.5 more pounds to make the 10 lb club!! I am excited! My next goal is to start an exersise program. I've just completed my 3rd week and it's time to start. Most likely I will be walking the neighborhood. I live near 2 fantastic women who are on WW and love to walk. Wish me luck!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 22nd, 2005, 10:49 am

Goodness gracious....I go to church and come back home to all you big losers 8) I can't help but respond to everyone so let me give it a go.

Sweet Angelia..33# since March 19th is just wonderful, and I love it when I lose more than 2 a week. Like you I document every single digit :D

Easy Eddie.......that's what I'll be calling you from now on since this is obviously easy greasy (well not greasy) for you with you 20# loss in 2 measely weeks :shock: Congratulations!!

Donica...me and you sister...knocking on the 30# club house door and they aren't letting us in. This week we'll be bum rushing the door and they'll HAVE to let us in soon!! We'll stick together and take one step at a time if we have to.

Spunky..my Texas buddy..4# and seeing that dang scale move in a significant way once again......awesome!! Ya can't keep a Texas gal down ;)

Kelli...wow..3.5# AND the TOM?? FANNNTABULOUS!! And you're UNDER 200!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cheerleader:

Babiette...3.5#s after months of just 1lb a week WOW WOMAN!! And the 20# club on top of it all!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Seaside...ya know I was up a lb all dang week until yesterday. I bet you will see the scales move significantly once again real soon. It reminds me of those machines in arcades that drop the coins down until there are so many it can't hold them and a whole bunch drops off and you win the money. Do you know which one I mean? That's what our weight loss reminds me of. Eventually our body just CAN'T hold onto it all and has to do a big loss :D

Dear sweet Lee Ann.....the dreaded lunch monster grabbed ya :? You're 6.5 lbs from your goal and it's closing in fast. Reminds me of a woman I was going to ask the judge to release from probation this past week. She has done so good.......not used marijuana in nearly a year.....finished her treatment and I told her I was ready to let her go..........well you guessed it......she used again!! This is the SECOND time she has been ready to release and relapsed back into old behavior. We have been discussing her fear of being on her own and reaching her goal and then not knowing what she will do with herself. She has been in treatment for so long that she isn't sure what her life is like without it. Who is she if she's not the "drug addict"? I believe subconsciously many of us have allowed this to happen in our lives from time to time. What if we lose all our weight and have nothing to blame our depression on......nothing to complain about in ourselves......nothing "deal" with? Well I'll tell you like I told her.........GET OVER IT and find something else to deal with!! Life is full of happiness....we just have to go get it. You are so awesome, and I want to see you reach your goal just like Donna did. I want us ALL to reach our reasonable goals. Have a fantastic week and don't be too hard on yourself about it all. Today is a new day.......today is a perfect day :D

Kimmy.........HALF WAY MARK!! WOOOOHOOOO that is SUCH an awesome feeling!!

Miss Lisa from Texas :D Dangit those 30# club members better move away from the door because me and you and Donica are gonna bust the door down and soon!!

24K.......good grief.........another woman lurking in the hall way of another very exclusive LOSER CLUB! NO WAY will you not make it to the 60# club this week! I wave my magic wand for you :lightbeam:

Vicki Vicki Vicki.........50# club AND just 2 silly willy lbs from ONEDERLAND!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSTANDING!!

And oh my Gosh.......Mary Mary and your little tankini.....I just LOVE saying the word TANKINI hehehehe Those boy shorts are just THE CUTEST and ALREADY down another size from March? :shock: WOWZER!! Congratulations!!

And last but certainly not least.......TK and your cute little dancing rose that I love to see......3#s gone and only 1.5 til the 10#club......YOU ROCK :kool:

Wewwwww I did it! Now if someone else posted since I started this I'll have to catch up. And if this post doesn't go through for some reason I'm going to commit MFerSIDE hehehe

Have a great week everyone and CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 22nd, 2005, 11:03 am

Christi~~You are one amazing person. :yippee: You never cease to amaze me.......and I mean that in a good way. My mom used to always say that to me but she didn't mean it in a good way. ;)

I can't believe how diligent you were in responding to every person so far on the ROLL CALL. I think you win the MISS CONGENIALITY award.......at least as far as I am concerned.

I think you are great!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

11 pounds given away

Postby MsApril » May 22nd, 2005, 11:07 am

I am really excited-- this is Week 2 and i am down 11 pounds !!! How do i get added to the 10 pound club?

I just can not believe how easy this has been for me. I didn't cheat and i have had lots of opportunities. I didnt have any birthday cake at my grandson's birthday party, or any carbs at my office luncheon, or today at church luncheon, etc.

I love not having to make many choices . i wake upo and i KNOW what I will have to eat. It is amazing how much mental energy if freed up when i stop thinking about food.
Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 22nd, 2005, 11:28 am

Great job April! That's awesome.......I only lost 12lbs in my first MONTH :shock: Unca Tim will be along shortly to add you to the 10# club. He goes through all these posts with a fine tooth comb just LOOKING for someone to reach a new club :D He's pretty sweet like that.

I have to take my hat off to all of you who stay at home daily. The weekends are KILLING ME for some reason right now. I feel like I have the munchies all the dad gum time. I know I'm nervous about the doctor, but the more I think about how good I feel with my weight loss the hungrier I seem to be. SICKO MIND! :nutz: The week is easier because I'm at work and there's nothing there to cheat with. Well I could buy stuff from the candy box but I don't take money with me so I won't be able to 8) I think I could go crazy by jumping into a big ole can of CORN right now and how absurd is that??

Anyway.......I digress :? Congratulations again April......and thanks Donica, I'll wear my MISS CONGENIALITY sash with pride :wavie:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby dlr2424 » May 22nd, 2005, 12:25 pm

To the most FABULOUS & FLABULESS team out there!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :goteam: ......you guys had an awesome week............... :yay: ................CONGRATULATIONS to each and every thinny one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!........ :clap: .........
..................... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ..............
keep on shakin!!!!!!!!!!!
For me I am down another 1.6 lbs of flab......... :mrgreen: ............
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Spunky » May 22nd, 2005, 12:32 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words. May everyone have an awesome week!!!

:star: to~LilMsTexas, that was so sweet of you to write to everyone. Major award. :star: I second that motion for the sash.
Last night I watched Ms. CONGENIALITY. What a hoot.
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 22nd, 2005, 1:30 pm

Donna..............30#CLUB!! WOOOHOOOOO YIPPEEEEEEEE :cheerleader:
That's awesome and you didn't even mention it goober :D

Now you get to that door and make sure it's WIIIIIIIDE open for me and Donica and Lisa 8)

Congratulations girlie......HIP HIP HOORAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Big Hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby dlr2424 » May 22nd, 2005, 1:55 pm

LilMsTexas wrote:That's awesome and you didn't even mention it goober :D

Now you get to that door and make sure it's WIIIIIIIDE open for me and Donica and Lisa 8)

Christi

.....goober............ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ....that struck me funny...................... I made the 30 last week.......and I've never mentioned any club once i've reached it...... :dunno: ........I have a wee bit of a problem with self recognition........... :scratch: .................and i'm trying to figure out why................however...................you know I will be standing AT THE DOOR........ :bouncie: ........ARMS WIDE OPEN......... :boing: ...........JOYOUSLY AWAITING YOUR ENTRANCE........ :yes: .........Christi.... :star: .....Donica.... :heart: .....Lisa...... :rose: ......and so many others............I would never want to travel this journey without you............. :hug: .......so keep on shakin and we will soon be struttin........... :yay: ......
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

success

Postby oregonrose » May 22nd, 2005, 2:10 pm

Is it possible to lose 6 pounds in 3 days? I was 220 last week, (ok, at the end of the day, not in the morning) and I am 213 this am!!?!? My headache is gone and I feel great today. Reading your success stories have me totally committed. You are all great. thanks and keep it up! nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call