Sunday Morning Roll Call : May 1, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby doglover » May 4th, 2005, 2:06 pm

Sheesh Dean, I didn't know I had to CHOOSE! I thought I could be sassy and sweet all at the same time - but not in DEAN world ;) I'll just have to get in a lower branch than your fav Donna - but I will be s-h-a-k-i-n-g right along w/ you all in that tree! :exercise:

Congrats Sheila! No pressure to change your date but I used to weigh on Mondays and roll call peer pressure made me change too! I love Sunday morning roll call! So fun and inspirational! But we will still see your post if you stay on Wed! :stroll:

D
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 4th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Okay D and Donna........

I suppose we can find a branch that we can ALL sit on. A few months ago, the branch would have had to be HUGE.........now we can sit on a much smaller branch without breaking it.

We can take turns climbing down to get the water required to make the shakes.

See ya both in the shakey tree!

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 5th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Tim, Dean, Bess, Lisa (hope I'm not forgetting anyone!) THANK YOU for your responses!

I might consider changing, although right now I'm pretty happy with Wed. It sort of breaks up the middle of the week for me. I decided not to weigh more than once a week because I get depressed if the scale isn't going down. So I refuse to weigh every day and do my weekly "weigh in" along with a body fat analyzer and then I keep a little chart and log my progress. I started keeping track in April 04 , when I joined Curves and since then it has been my little diary.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to change to Sundays. I'll consider it. 8)

Besides if I post on Wed. it keeps you all coming back to this thread.... :lol:

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 5th, 2005, 6:19 pm

........Mommy2girls.......this is just my input.... :D ....because I started on a Wednesday I too weigh every Wed. .....I can be very analytical and I needed to chart my success week to week.... :huh: .....Wed. to Wed. ...... so when I found out about roll call on Sundays .... :shock: ....I was fickeled...... :hmmm: .......so my solution was to weigh in 2xs a week............I only record Sunday's weight on the forum......but I do have two charts on my computor that I update every Sunday...&......Wednesday
donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » May 5th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Just wanted to mention that your personal roll call can be any day of the week. We set this up so we could keep an entire week in one thread.

So no biggie if your weigh-in day isn't on Sundays....
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Roll Call