Postby joysea » May 1st, 2005, 7:56 pm

Congratulations, Dean!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 1st, 2005, 8:49 pm

Thank you Biki and Joyce........I will keep everyone posted on the "ups and downs" of maintenance.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby RavenKat2 » May 2nd, 2005, 6:40 am

I'm sneaking in here. 8)

I am afraid to make any kind of proclamations since I've been off and on for months now. I'm hoping stepping back into this arena OFFICIALLY will make a difference.

I was down to 191, switching scales made that 200 (last time I do that!) ;) then gained 13 pounds. Nice. Food is my drug of choice and have been choosing it WAY too much lately.

So today I weigh 210 or 201 depending on the scale - either way it's 10 pounds more than it was a few months ago. And I still have to get down to 165! I may alter that because 165 on my new scale would be 156 on my old one - YIKES!

Glad to see so many new people but miss my old buddies. :stroll:

Happy Monday!

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby DonicaB » May 2nd, 2005, 8:50 am

Hey Kat~~ I have been thinking about buying some new digital scales so that I could see if I have lost oz and not just lbs, BUT, I think you just changed my mind. I will wait until I get to my goal weight (according to my scales, and then I will buy new ones. I don't want to rain on my own parade. :lightening:

I sure don't want to think I might weigh more than I do. :brickwall: Which I probably do, considering every time I go to the DR. office I gain 7# or so. :huh: I always want to say "Your scales weigh heavy because I don't weigh that much." Somehow I don't think they care.

Good to see you back and look forward to sharing successes and frustrations with you.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby KeleeGrl » May 2nd, 2005, 9:22 am

DonicaB..... :roflmao: I like your response to the digital scales...I'm with you.
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby joysea » May 2nd, 2005, 10:16 am

I purchased a WW digital scale that is calibrated to .2 of a pound...and believe me was I glad this week that I had it since I only lost that much!!!

I have a very old (26 years old) dial scale that is accurate, but is exactly 5 pounds lower than my new digital. I keep it for old time's sake...I remember weighing 210 back in 1981.

The numbers are big, the reading doesn't change...it actually flashes at the actual weight once you stand on it for a second. I am almost conquering the "only once a week weigh in," and I look forward to getting on that scale for Sunday Roll Call!

Just a different perspective.

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2005, 10:22 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm late as usual.

Congrats to everyone. Especially Rae for getting back to goal, and Dean for hitting goal. You guys are great inspirations.

Well I am happy to report that after gaining 10 pounds over my anniversary weekend, I have lost all of it and one more pound. So that makes a total of 46.1 in 13 weeks on plan. I'm hoping to make it to the 50# club in the next week or so!!!

Its amazing what staying on plan can accomplish!!! :shock:

Weigh to go everyone.

btw 24K, that is awesome that you weren't tempted by the Faire goodies. It would be difficult to go to that kind of a festival and not indulge!!! We go every year here in Minnesota. Ours isn't until Aug-Sept. We will see how I am doing at that point, if I am down as much as I hope, I am sure that alone will keep me compliant!

Congrats all-

Maura

Postby LuzInIt » May 2nd, 2005, 10:23 am

Hi Everyone. I've decided to join your roll call but won't be able to post until Mondays as my official (and only) scale is at work. It's a well-calibrated medical scale. I've been weighing on Tuesday mornings (and everytime I go to the bathroom :lol: - you all know how it is, right?), my beginning day on MF being Tuesday March 22nd. But I check on all of you every week (especially my sisters who like me will be in the 100#+ club ONE DAY SOON!) and just wanted to get in on the fun! This morning (day 42) I am down 30 pounds and have crossed into the 200's at 298. Yeah! Congratulations and thank you to everyone just a little farther down the road than me for your inspiration and awesome hope-inspiring successes!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » May 2nd, 2005, 10:51 am

Hurray Mrs. T for crossing that line! What a great feeling that must be.

And Maura, congrats on getting that weight off again right away. I think that that is a very empowering feeling -- I know that when I was able to take that Hawaii weight off right away it was for me. It makes me believe that when I get to goal, I'll be able to stay there.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby mylasthope » May 2nd, 2005, 12:10 pm

Congratulations to everyone on their weight losses! :D

I'm only down 1 lb this week. :? Oh well . . . I'll keep hanging in there!
mylasthope
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 2nd, 2005, 3:19 pm

..........Oh my buddy DEAN..........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: ...........make sure you...Rae...Tamil... and all the others make room for us .............. ;) ..........you know it will be more fun if we all reside in THINNIEVILLE together..... :yay: .......and I would imagine we won't be seeing any photos till after your baby girls big day?....
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 2nd, 2005, 3:40 pm

Hello everyone!! I am back from NC and was back in full force at work today. I didn't have a single moment to be online which is incredibly unusual for me. I was duty officer today so that means I am in charge of EVERY single miscellaneous thing that comes up in the office...and let me tell ya........today I had some DOOZIES :shock:

At any rate.......I am down 2lbs for this past week and I don't think that's bad at all considering I had the Raging River (RR from now on) this week. I can't call it Aunt Flo because I think there is probally a real Aunt Flo out there who is sick of the jokes :roflmao: j/k

As for Dean........I'm devestated that you are at goal. Yeah yeah I'm happy for you and all that good stuff....but you'd better not leave us now ;) You can't POSSIBLY leave us alone with only women!! We could run amok 8) Now that you and Rae are on Maintenance you may not have time for all us losers and you may want to move on without me....oops, I mean US ;) So go ahead on to that wedding reception and eat to your hearts content.......eat.......eat..........eat. We'll be right here waiting on you hehehehehehehehehehehehe :twisted: oh dang.......did I really say all that outloud? What I meant to say was CONGRATULATIONS DEAN!! That's awesome!! Way to go!! Good for you!! and...well.....Don't leave us!!

All kidding aside.......you have work to do. You and Rae are supposed to be mapping out my maintenance plan. I've said it once and I'll say it again........I can't cheat off of a blank paper!! 8) So get to the maintenance forum and map out my next journey. You can't expect me to do ALL the work!

As for all the rest of you losers.......and there are sooooooooo many this week
.........HOORAY FOR US!! I will try to go back through the 4 pages of forum and write down some specific folks to shout out at
......for now I was thankful to sneak a few moments down in the basement on my computer.

Oh........tomorrow and Thursday are my check-in long days. As always...send your mediprayers for my success. Pray that I will stay on plan, have plenty water, have plenty meals, and not kill any of my offenders :twisted:

Love and hugs to all!
Chris
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby DonicaB » May 2nd, 2005, 4:00 pm

We are soooo glad you are back Christi~~loved the words you had for Dean. :twisted: Speaking of Dean, I haven't seen much of him on here these past few days. He must be shopping, ya know, trying on all the skinny clothes he can wear now that he is at goal (in 6 weeks).

Congrats on your 2#'s down. That is terrific considering the RR. It sounds like you had a great trip, but we were missing ya.

DonicaB :D
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LilMsTexas » May 2nd, 2005, 4:09 pm

See......it's already started. He gets skinny and now he doesn't need us anymore :cry:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby MomJackieLee » May 2nd, 2005, 4:24 pm

My first weigh in since my re-start. Back down to 220 which is a 10lb lossover 3 weeks. 8) Back on track and 8 weeks till my class reunion (little extra incentive).
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call