It is currently April 28th, 2024, 10:07 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Radio Interview

Hi Everyone,
I just posted Nancy's radio interview from their recent visit to Waukon, Iowa.
You can listen through the links below:
WMV
MP4
Read more : Radio Interview | Views : 1080 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

carpe_diem

I finally have a computer back and can start one of these journals.

I started MF on June 22, so tomorrow will be 5 weeks. I'm down 23 lbs (started at 267 and am now 244). It feels great. This is about where I've petered out on every other diet I've tried, but I'm going strong with this one. Losing this amount of weight in 5 weeks vs the 10-12 weeks I have in the ...
Read more : carpe_diem | Views : 818 | Replies : 5 | Forum : My Journal

SOOOO FANCY HERE NOW!!

Hello!!! Man, take some time off and everything looks different!!! Looken' good though. Good to see all of you...
Read more : SOOOO FANCY HERE NOW!! | Views : 631 | Replies : 1 | Forum : What's Shakin'

re-starting looking for accountability buddies

Hi,

I am re-starting tomorrow, July 5th. I need somebody to check in with to be accountable to, and in turn, I can do the same. I am going to do 60 days of 100% comliance. I already know I am going to have a tough time with the chocolate detox. I eat so much chocolate that I anticipate caffine withdrawals. My doctor suggested I take migrane asprin that has caffine for the first few ...
Read more : re-starting looking for accountability buddies | Views : 677 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

Independence Day & Nancy's Absence

:wave: Healthy Howdies, Everyone ~

I wanted to wish you a safe and blessed Independence Day.

Good news from TSFL, the company has dropped the price of the Ready To Drinks from $69.95 to $64.95 per case of 24 and for people who are in the BeSlim Club, your discount will make an especially nice savings.

The RTDs are heavy and costly to ship; if your BeSlim ...
Read more : Independence Day & Nancy's Absence | Views : 1422 | Replies : 3 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Starting July 1 and Will Need Support

My name is Joe, I live in NYC and I am beginning Medifast tomorrow July 1st. Not sure if it is a good time to start as I am a full time student and in a clinical rotation at the age of 42 but I suppose there is never a "good time" to start. The stress of school, studying, and working (for free of course in clinic rotation) has been killing me as I have ...
Read more : Starting July 1 and Will Need Support | Views : 1476 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

Greetings!

I've been lurking around here for a bit now (since I ordered my first month of MF) and feel like it's time to introduce myself.

I have struggled with my weight pretty much since I was 10. There was a 4 year reprieve in high school, not because I had good eating habits, but because I biked about 20 miles/day (to school and back) and played sports. Once high school and the sports ended, the ...
Read more : Greetings! | Views : 744 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

Carrots, Eggs, & Coffee!

cheesy self-motivation ahead...

A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee...You will never look at a cup of coffee the same way again.

A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling.

It seemed as one problem was solved, ...
Read more : Carrots, Eggs, & Coffee! | Views : 755 | Replies : 3 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Thinking of Restarting!

Hi Everyone!

I am thinking of restarting on MF - I have stopped and started a number of times :roll: and am gearing up to jump back in.

This is the best eating plan for me; I always feel great on MF. The weight comes off, I have more energy, I just need to motivate myself to stick with it.

My husband wants to lose some ...
Read more : Thinking of Restarting! | Views : 648 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

Newbie Looking for other nebies to take the journey with

Hello all new medifasters. Today is my first day on medifast and it is wednesday. I laugh because I said well I am going to wait until Monday to get started. I have been waiting until Monday for A LONG TIME. Well my Monday got here today. I work third shift so my eating schedule is planned as follow

5pm first shake
8pm shake
11pm shake
2am shake
5am shake

45 mins of cardio ...
Read more : Newbie Looking for other nebies to take the journey with | Views : 1488 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Come on in.

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286