Thinking of Restarting!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Thinking of Restarting!

Postby FrankieJ1 » June 22nd, 2009, 10:41 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am thinking of restarting on MF - I have stopped and started a number of times :roll: and am gearing up to jump back in.

This is the best eating plan for me; I always feel great on MF. The weight comes off, I have more energy, I just need to motivate myself to stick with it.

My husband wants to lose some weight too, and we want to exercise together. The kids are gone for the summer visiting relatives, so this would be the perfect time to get with it! :exercise:

OK, I'm done thinking about it, I'm restarting!!!!!!! Shake for breakfast and see you all tomorrow!

~ FrankieJ1
~ FrankieJ1

Re-re-start: 6/21/09
Starting: 195 lbs, 5'2", 41 y.o.
1st Mini Goal: 185
Goal: hard to say. . . one clothing size smaller at a time. Currently size 18. 125 lbs would be awesome.
FrankieJ1

Re: Thinking of Restarting!

Postby Unca_Tim » June 23rd, 2009, 5:05 am

FrankieJ1 wrote:Hi Everyone!

I am thinking of restarting on MF - I have stopped and started a number of times :roll: and am gearing up to jump back in.

This is the best eating plan for me; I always feel great on MF. The weight comes off, I have more energy, I just need to motivate myself to stick with it.

My husband wants to lose some weight too, and we want to exercise together. The kids are gone for the summer visiting relatives, so this would be the perfect time to get with it! :exercise:

OK, I'm done thinking about it, I'm restarting!!!!!!! Shake for breakfast and see you all tomorrow!

~ FrankieJ1

Hi Frankie and welcome to MMT,
:wave:
You know it works if you let it do it's stuff. Now's the time.
Get 'er done....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Re: Thinking of Restarting!

Postby nickieluv » June 23rd, 2009, 5:41 am

Yes, grab that first shake and don't look back! You will feel great in just a little while and you'll be thinner in no time. Welcome back to the program!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.