It is currently May 14th, 2024, 10:11 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Restart

Hi, Everyone.
This has been the first week that I have been on the program in years. It is interesting how we loose the weight, keep it off for a while, and then life happens. During times of stress, I tend to go back to old habits of overeating. I overeat for companionship, for support, and to fill the void that could be filled by exercise or more fulfilling relationships.

I started the program again ...
Read more : Restart | Views : 766 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Come on in.

I made it!!

Yippeee!!!

I made it through day 1 without cheating and the scale was soo nice to me this morning. I know that if I just stay positive and keep thinking about my 20 lb baby goal, I would be fine.

Yesterday morning I was 239 and this morning I was 236.5. I know is mainly water weight but heck- who cares as long as Im lighter, take all the water you want from me. ...
Read more : I made it!! | Views : 676 | Replies : 2 | Forum : My Journal

I'm back!

After a year and some odd days, I have decided its time to rejoin the forum and jump back on the medifast program again. Today is day one and I weighed in at 239. Im pleased with myself considering when I moved back home to Hawaii in September 08 I was 268.

I know that medifast works. I know that if Im compliant I will lose weight fast... BUT the problem is.............. BEING COMPLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ...
Read more : I'm back! | Views : 711 | Replies : 4 | Forum : My Journal

Nickieluv - restart pictures

Well, this is annoying to have to do, but I'm going to post new pictures. I haven't seen them yet but I'm sure they're awful. I just wanted to start fresh since I'm essentially starting all over again. I remember how fun it was to post progress pictures and I'm looking forward to having a new set on here in a few months. Since we're doing this 180-day thing, I'll post halfway through and at ...
Read more : Nickieluv - restart pictures | Views : 1534 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Studio

scatter

Week 1
* Down 16lbs in the first week. Obviously that's not sustainable - I would more expect 2-3lbs a week
* The first day and a half, I was pissing like a racehorse. Medifast must really reduce the water a body retains. That's probably responsible for the big change above. A gallon of water is 8lbs.
* Medifast is best eaten as a paste. This next part is gross, but hopefully useful to someone: ...
Read more : scatter | Views : 2450 | Replies : 40 | Forum : My Journal

Let's get going.

I am a newbie, and a lurker, I have been around for a while and remember when the board was slamming. Roll call has been a wee bit lonely so I wanted to encourage all those thinking of starting/restarting or just getting back on the wagon to come on in. Let's really get this board hopping again. Have you given up? Are you embarrassed? A wee lazy? I am here to say there is strenghth ...
Read more : Let's get going. | Views : 741 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Come on in.

My Complete 180

Hey All,

So this is my journal huh? Well let me put down some of my goals. I have decided a complete redo, or 180 degree turn is needed. I am 43, will be 44 way to soon, I weigh 250 lbs, have not been as financially sound as I should be. For those who do not know Dave Ramsey, check out his site or radio programs. The premise, is debt free. So debt free, ...
Read more : My Complete 180 | Views : 6890 | Replies : 149 | Forum : My Journal

180???

Hey Ya'll,

Sweet Tea and Grits have led me to you. I am a GA Girl...ok 43 not exactly a girl...but you get the idea. I name myself Complete 180 because I am attemting to do a physical, mental and financial 180. You can call me 180 for short :D

My order is in, I hope to start Tuesday or Wednesday depending on time order arrives. ...
Read more : 180??? | Views : 860 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

Please delete - moderator misstep

I removed the text that was here originally.

I didn't ask for my weigh in to be moved from mid-thread and edited as if I'd offered it up for a self introduction. That made the post into a feeble intro with a lame title. I didn't submit it that way, and monkeying with my post made me angry.
Read more : Please delete - moderator misstep | Views : 736 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

San Diego residents and CA teachers

I am like 70/30 on the side of going to work in San Diego. Can you explain to me the reciprocal process for certification. I know the websites say whatever, but I thought real person answers might be better.

I know I need a TB and CA clearance for fingerprints test, anything else?
Is the state test hard? I figure if I passed NY's tests I am going to be okay.

Anyone actually in San ...
Read more : San Diego residents and CA teachers | Views : 643 | Replies : 2 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286