Discontinued Products

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Discontinued Products

Postby Nancy » February 18th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Hi, Folks ~

I wanted to let you know that there are a few products that Medifast will no longer carry. I received a notice from the Take Shape Home Office and wanted to pass it on to you:

As we strive to provide the best Medifast Meals possible, we occasionally find that we need to discontinue certain products. With this in mind, we are discontinuing the following items:

Antioxidant Citrus Margarita Flavor Infusers – item # 72530
Antioxidant Blueberry Shake – item # 62400
Momentum Banana Crème – item # 72490
Momentum Weight Loss Package – item # 74820

Whew! So thankful they are keeping the Momentum Flavor Infusers! I love the Strawberry Lemonade Infusers! My husband slurps the Mixed Berry Infusers. They keep us on the move and well-hydrated.

Have a great week, People!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Re: Discontinued Products

Postby Susie Q » February 22nd, 2010, 1:26 pm

Nancy wrote:
Whew! So thankful they are keeping the Momentum Flavor Infusers! I love the Strawberry Lemonade Infusers!

DITTO! I too was so thankful that none of my fav's are on the list! I was almost afraid to open the post :)

I wonder if you've ever experienced a bad infuser? I have many boxes with a date of 1/31/10 on them and they are horrid! I always thought those dates were sell by dates - - and I also wondered if the dates were really *that* important as the individual packets don't have dates. I'm wondering if I could have received a bad batch? I have a lot that need to be thrown out and that's hard to swallow (or not swallow, as is the case) with the cost associated with them. :?

:heart:
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » February 22nd, 2010, 3:18 pm

No, I've never had a yucky Flavor Infuser. I usually use half a tube in a bottle of water and several times have discovered a 'left-over' for several days half a tube that was crusty. I figured it absorbed some moisture from the air so I pinched the tube package and scoochied the left-over crusty Green Tea Flavor Infuser into my bottle, shook it up and slurped it down. It tasted fine, just needed extra agitation to mix it up.
If you call TSFL within 30 days of purchase, you can return products for exchange.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Susie Q » February 22nd, 2010, 3:34 pm

Thanks, Nancy! It's unfortunate for me but these suckers are older than 30 days :( Oh well.... I had a new case arrive within the hour and I'm about to go shake one up! Water and coffee are all that I can drink so I *really* enjoy the infusers in my water to get the blah taste outta my mouth! I'm sooooo glad they're not on the DC list :)

Thanks again for the response :) :heart:
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Infused Water

Postby Nancy » March 2nd, 2010, 8:43 pm

Hiya, back again ~

Ya made me smile about plain ol' water. It is interesting how a little color, a bit of fizz or a slight flavor can jazz up water and make folks have a greater desire for it. Our grandkids practically live here at the ol' MakeMeThinner Cottage. Our cupboards have plastic cups with Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Lightning McQueen, and Batman emblazened on them. I have bendy straws, twisty straws, sippy cups and sucky bottles...the water tastes happier in those containers than in the plain clear glasses - go figure! Spiderman band-aids make boo-boos heal faster than plain tan band-aids.

Think I'll go to the kitchen and refill my Take Shape For Life stainless steel water bottle and enjoy the happy taste of my sink water.
Slurp and burp!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to A Message from your Hosts