Let's get going.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Let's get going.

Postby MyComplete180 » March 28th, 2009, 1:02 pm

I am a newbie, and a lurker, I have been around for a while and remember when the board was slamming. Roll call has been a wee bit lonely so I wanted to encourage all those thinking of starting/restarting or just getting back on the wagon to come on in. Let's really get this board hopping again. Have you given up? Are you embarrassed? A wee lazy? I am here to say there is strenghth in numbers and we all have the same problems.

What problems? HELLLOOOOO, have ya talked to the scale lately??? I am tired of hurting my best friend the scale, I hear it moan evey time I come near, I know it would run if it had feet on the bottom instrad of two on top....

I won't have product until Tues or Weds, but will weigh in anyhow, I really hope everyone else will too. PM all those we have not seen. There is no shame here, only people really wanting to better ourselves...it took time to get this way, and will take time to get the weight off. We will mess up, and we will succeed, I just think it will be easier if there are more of us.

OKAY OKAY you force me to be ugly :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA, YA HEAR ME DOUBLE DOG DARE YA TO SHOW UP
MyComplete180
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby MyComplete180 » March 28th, 2009, 1:06 pm

I am PM'ing everyone I can....even though I don't know em... :shock: I think our goal should be 1 new person for weigh in each week,,,
MyComplete180

Postby MyComplete180 » March 29th, 2009, 7:23 am

13 views, I know you lurkers are there...what???? Afraid of a double dog dare??? Sign in get noticed, lose weight, laugh, cry, pull out you hair in frustration on bad days ( unless you are me, no hair pulling thank you).

By the way I nag...ask my family!
MyComplete180

Postby katieb920 » March 29th, 2009, 7:39 am

Hey girlie. I am right there with you. I will be honest sometimes I am not in the right frame of mind to write anything. But I love reading. I am really excited that you are aboard.

Can not wait for you to get your product and then you step on the scale for the first roll call. You are going to be amazed.

good luck
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Guest » March 29th, 2009, 8:44 am

What is roll call? Where is the posting area?

Postby MyComplete180 » March 29th, 2009, 8:59 am

Every Sunday we get together and do a weigh in. Look on the board under general discussion, the third spot down is Roll call...weigh in and join the fun.

Okay we are moving along...face it moving will be much easier without all these big bags of dog food strapped to us. I had to lift 2 gallons of milk the other day, ( 9 lbs per gallon) and carry through Walmart...it was a pain, and I was thinking dang 6 times this much I carry EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!URGGH.

I have decided I am done...no more gallons of fat, not a pleasant thought, gross
MyComplete180

Postby katesmom » March 30th, 2009, 1:35 pm

I'm Game !
Thanks for the jolt !
Haven't been able to post lately ! :)
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MyComplete180 » March 30th, 2009, 3:05 pm

KATE!!!!!!! Hi, glad to see ya, I really hope we can lose weight and increase the numbers joining us. For now we have a few!

MyComplete180

Return to Come on in.