Newbie Looking for other nebies to take the journey with

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Newbie Looking for other nebies to take the journey with

Postby lookinfinein09 » June 17th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Hello all new medifasters. Today is my first day on medifast and it is wednesday. I laugh because I said well I am going to wait until Monday to get started. I have been waiting until Monday for A LONG TIME. Well my Monday got here today. I work third shift so my eating schedule is planned as follow

5pm first shake
8pm shake
11pm shake
2am shake
5am shake

45 mins of cardio then bed

Goodluck lets all hang in there..

REMEMBER WE ARE GOING TO BE LOOKIN FINE IN 09

lookinfinein09

Postby alpha femme » June 17th, 2009, 7:29 pm

you're missing a meal.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby nickieluv » June 17th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Yes, I noticed that too - hopefully you just forgot to type in your lean and green mealtime? You should at least be having six supplements, if you're not going to have a lean and green. I think at one time the deal was to only have five meals a day, but for many years now it's been six. Don't short yourself on food - you won't lose faster, and you'll be miserable to be around!! :D
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

HAD TO MAKE A NEW TICKER

Postby lookinfinein09 » June 20th, 2009, 5:16 pm

OK SO I KNOW IM SUPPOSED TO WAIT TO WEIGH MYSELF AT THE 7 DAY MARK BUT I HAD TO WEIGHT CAUSE I HIRED A PERSONAL TRAINER ABOUT TWO MONTHS BEFORE I STARTED THIS SO I HAD TO KNOW I HAVE LOST 5 POUNDS IN THREE DAYS :kool: ....CAN U BELIEVE IT ??? SO MAYBE I WILL HIT MY GOAL BY OCTOBER. DOES ANYONE HAVE FAITH IN ME???

lookinfinein09

Postby nickieluv » June 20th, 2009, 6:43 pm

It's totally possible!! I'm rootin' for ya!!
nickieluv

Postby Guest » June 20th, 2009, 6:48 pm

I THINK YOU AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES ON THIS FORUM. YOU SEEM TO HAVE MY BACK ALREADY THANKS. I THINK WHAT MADE ME CHEAT ON MY OTHER DIETS ALL THE TIME IS THE FACT THAT I WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY..I AM SO SERIOUS NOT HUNGRY AT ALL SO FAR...ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD A CRUCIAL HEADACHE SINCE DAY 1 AND IT IS DAY THREE. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS. IS IT GOING TO GO AWAY SOON??

Postby nickieluv » June 20th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Yeah - lots of people have experienced headaches. A little extra salt, or some Tylenol, and staying hydrated seem to be the best cures - other than time. Usually it goes away in a few days.

We're not supposed to be posting really, until the new system comes on-line. I just can't help myself. So I know more people will be here to support you as soon as we get the go-ahead from Unca. :thumbsup:
nickieluv

Re: Newbie Looking for other nebies to take the journey with

Postby FrankieJ1 » June 22nd, 2009, 10:45 pm

Hi lookinfine in 09, you are off to a great start!! :)

The headache will go away in (at least for me) in a couple days. Then the "I'm not hungry" sets in. MF is the best!

Nice to see some new people, and some of the blasts from the past on the boards! We need all the support we can get, right :cleader:

~ FrankieJ1
~ FrankieJ1

Re-re-start: 6/21/09
Starting: 195 lbs, 5'2", 41 y.o.
1st Mini Goal: 185
Goal: hard to say. . . one clothing size smaller at a time. Currently size 18. 125 lbs would be awesome.
FrankieJ1

Postby FrankieJ1 » June 22nd, 2009, 10:56 pm

Hi Nickieluv! I remember you from when I started, and restarted, etc. before! Good to see you here :D I always enjoy reading your posts.

I saw your comment about a new system coming on and we shouldn't really be posting til then? When is that happening, if you know....

See ya on the boards! I am ready to drop some poundage, nothing worse than being hot, sweaty and chunky in the steamy summer time.

~ FrankieJ1
~ FrankieJ1

Re-re-start: 6/21/09
Starting: 195 lbs, 5'2", 41 y.o.
1st Mini Goal: 185
Goal: hard to say. . . one clothing size smaller at a time. Currently size 18. 125 lbs would be awesome.
FrankieJ1

Postby nickieluv » June 23rd, 2009, 5:44 am

Hey Frankie. :D The new system is up and running so we are good to go on posting. It was down a bit over the weekend is all. Unca says he might be tweaking some things, but hopefully we won't have any more server crashes.

RE: your ticker - I bet you're down to that 18 in less than a month what with the water weight loss and the end of the perma-bloat once you're on plan. I look forward to reading about it that day!
nickieluv

Postby lookinfinein09 » June 23rd, 2009, 8:57 pm

Hey Frankiej yea so far so good yea headache is gone yayyy :cleader: and now I am starting not to feel hungry at all. i must admit though I am doing shakes only and I am getting pretty sick of them but I am hanging in there. I cant do the food cause if it doesnt taste good I wont eat it. I can stomach the shakes so I am sticking to it strong. I am looking forward to taking my son trick or treating in my hot french maid costume hee hee :roll: j/k take care and keep me posted ok. I need to take a picture so I will have a before picture. HAPPY MEDIFASTING! ! I AM HERE FOR YOU WE CAN DO THIS IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER !!
lookinfinein09

Postby nickieluv » June 24th, 2009, 6:37 am

The shakes can get dull, but I think I do better when I use them predominantly, if not exclusively. I'm pretty much all liquid right now except when I have a L&G, and I feel less hungry than when I was trying to have more variety. I do have some 'solids' in the cupboard, and I will get around to using them, but I feel safer with the shakes right now. I even limit myself to one bar a day, when I have them, except on rare occasions (like Sunday, right before my Monday cheat, I had 4 bars - hmmmm, maybe that had something to do with the cheating?).

So you and I will be shakin' gals!
nickieluv

Postby lookinfinein09 » June 24th, 2009, 7:11 pm

OMG you will never guess what happened to me. I was on the medifast website trying to customize my order with my personal trainer and we finally got an order that would work, well while we were doing this like 4 orders went through and have already shipped. I have no idea what is coming o my house. So medifast says I have to send all of the orders back and get credit for them before I can place another order. I am almost out of shakes. So i have to stop the diet until all of this is cleared..can u believ that? Is there anywhere else I can order....HELPPPPPP IM IN NORTH CAROLINA FREAKING OUT...ALSO I WANT AUTOSHIP......AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :x
lookinfinein09

Postby nickieluv » June 24th, 2009, 9:18 pm

That is crazy!! Can't you keep one of the shipments and make do with what's inside? Sounds like you had a real beauty of a helper online there.

There are other ways to order but I don't know what the 'rules' are about mentioning it here - I'm not an HA myself but if any are out there, I don't know if they are allowed to PM you about it. I do know that the sponsors of this site sell the product and have a version of autoship - you can go to the makemethinner main page and probably order from them there.

Man, I hope you don't have to be out of product and quit while this is straightened out. That's ridiculous.
nickieluv

Postby Unca_Tim » June 25th, 2009, 3:27 am

lookinfinein09 wrote:OMG you will never guess what happened to me. I was on the medifast website trying to customize my order with my personal trainer and we finally got an order that would work, well while we were doing this like 4 orders went through and have already shipped. I have no idea what is coming o my house. So medifast says I have to send all of the orders back and get credit for them before I can place another order. I am almost out of shakes. So i have to stop the diet until all of this is cleared..can u believ that? Is there anywhere else I can order....HELPPPPPP IM IN NORTH CAROLINA FREAKING OUT...ALSO I WANT AUTOSHIP......AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :x

Hi LookinFine,
By personal trainer, do you mean TSFL health coach? There's several benefits with TSFL health coaches that you don't get ordering through Medifast. You get a bigger discount (up to 12% rather than 5% with Medifast) on auto ship(BeSlim Club).

You can also just email your order to your health coach and they will call your order in directly to TSFL order services to prevent any mistakes with orders.

If you already have a health coach, talk this option over with them, or give Nancy a call at her personal (888) 886-2629 number to get signed up with MMT.

Sorry you're having order problems..... :(
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Next

Return to Come on in.