re-starting looking for accountability buddies

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

re-starting looking for accountability buddies

Postby cindyjones008 » July 4th, 2009, 11:22 pm

Hi,

I am re-starting tomorrow, July 5th. I need somebody to check in with to be accountable to, and in turn, I can do the same. I am going to do 60 days of 100% comliance. I already know I am going to have a tough time with the chocolate detox. I eat so much chocolate that I anticipate caffine withdrawals. My doctor suggested I take migrane asprin that has caffine for the first few days to help with the withdrawl of caffine, but by 6 days I am supposed to be off the asprin w/caffine.

I notice that I will be doing good and then all of a sudden I get an instense craving and say "forget it, I am going to eat junk food!" And I will drive to the store and not even allow myself to talk myself out of it. To prepare for this happening in the first week or two, I am going to buy a video game so when I feel like this, I will play a video game. That way I will be using both my hands and my mind and my doc says a craving lasts approx 20 minutes so I will play video game at least 20 minutes. Oh, and I am going to watch bits and pieces of the dvd 'the Secret' and 'You Can Heal Your Life' for positive motiviation.

So please respond if you want to join forces and have somebody consisent to check in with.
cindyjones008

Re: re-starting looking for accountability buddies

Postby Nancy » July 6th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Hi, Cindy ~

Yikes! Sounds like you have a serious :shock: caffeine friendship going on there. Allow me to make a few suggestions -

some caffeine has shown to be a good thing and may actually assist with hunger management and weight loss. Take Shape For Life has a super product line referred to as "Momentum" that contains 90 mg of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which comes from green tea and 100 mg of caffeine.

There are a three Momentum meal replacements in these flavors: Momentum Banana Creme, Momentum Chai Latte & Momentum Cappuccino.

My prefernece are the Momentum Water Infusers; they are not fully fortified meal replacements but an addition to make your water have a little flave and to receive the appetite-suppressing help and to boost your metabolism.

Add the Momentum Flavor Infusers to a 16-ounce bottle of water to flavor the water and provide its thermogenic value.

The Monetum Flavor Infusers come as ‘pencil packs’ – like those little tubes of Lipton Green Tea To Go, Crystal Light, etc.

The flavors are Green Tea Lemon, Mixed Berry and my personal fave flave is Strawberry Lemonade.

Medifast recommends no more than three Momentum products per day.

Re: Choc addiction - Oh, that was me, too when I started on the program! It was a wonder my eyes were a blue-grey color since I ate so much chocolate! There are some excellent chocolate-y choices for you - the Chocolate Crunch Bars and Dark Chocolate shakes ought to please your palate and keep you chocloatized quite nicely!

re:
I am going to do 60 days of 100% comliance

:roll: Huh? You want to only be healthy for 60 days?

Why not :cleader: jump in and get healthy and then stay that way forever after?
The happy way is the healthy way! :thumbup:

:cheers: Here's to your thinnin' success!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Re: re-starting looking for accountability buddies

Postby cindyjones008 » July 6th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Thanks for you feedback Nancy. And yes, I do want to be healthy forever.

I am confused about the caffine thing you mentioned for the TSFL. Isn't that part of maintenance for after one loses the weight?
cindyjones008

Return to Come on in.