For accountability only...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

For accountability only...

Postby MusicalMomma » February 26th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Hello all my medifast friends. Today, I gave into my cravings. I won't go into detail. I also don't beat myself up over lost battles because I am winning and WILL WIN the war! However, I am just making myself accountable to you all and pledge to get right back on plan and continue on to victory!

Thank you all for being so supportive. I have learned and am continuing to learn SO much from all of you! You're all champions and I'm happy to know you are here to keep me honest :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hugs

Postby Ginabobina1969 » February 26th, 2006, 5:06 pm

You have a wonderful attititude. :D You will win this battle! And we will all be here to celebrate with you when you do!!!
Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 26th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Thanks Gina! :hug: We're ALL going to win this battle! When we started Medifast, we decided to take control of our lives, take control over food and get healthy for life!

Since most of us have had food addictions for YEARS (for me since early childhood) we're going to lose a battle here and there. I refuse to let one slip up take away the victories I've already achieved.

We ALL can do this. Medifast is our weapon, our determination is our weapon, our support team here is our weapon. With weapons like that, no little slip in the battle plan is going to keep us from ultimate victory!!! YAY!!!!!

*stepping down from the soap box now*

Hey, I needed a little pep talk...maybe someone else did too hehehehe
MusicalMomma

Postby mmob » February 26th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Joyce,

I have often admired you - your posts are always uplifing! So what if you took a step back, you are back on track and taking two steps forward. Someone on here and I can't remember who had a siggy something like - you only fail if you quit trying - I think that is so true!!

I've given in a wee bit when I went out with my hubby a while back and felt guilty and lousy and the next day soldiered on - and I'm still going. The other day when we went out - I didn't cave - that doesn't mean I won't next time!! I'm human too!!

I think you are doing great - it's ok to be human once and a while!!!

Cheers!
MAria

Started MF 1/23/06 at 204.5lbs

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass.....
mmob
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 26th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Joyce

You are such an inspiration to all of us. You are so right that you WILL win this war :lightsword: with an attitude like yours you can't lose!

Great motivational post as always

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

A little bump

Postby Jan » February 26th, 2006, 8:14 pm

Hi There,
We all make wrong decisions, waver a bit, and sometimes take a foody journey or two. :? But, we only fail when if we give up and quit. :( Otherwise we just have learning experiences as we go . :mrgreen: Get up, dust yourself off and continue on, You're doing great!! :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby MusicalMomma » February 27th, 2006, 7:40 am

Thanks again everyone :) Just a word to the wise for those of you who have stayed 100% compliant....STAY compliant!!! I had the WORST headache, indigestion, and other intestional issues from my afternoon of "foody fun". I was NEVER so glad to get up and have a shake this morning!!!

I'm more excited about medifast than ever...I feel like I did my first day! Excited and thankful that this plan is out there for us to get healthy!!!!!

Thanks again for keeping me honest and supporting me :) You're all the greatest!!!!!!
MusicalMomma

Return to The Weight Room